Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-CELAENO Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-celaeno-group-t225488.html)

awilson 07-10-2013 09:18 AM

Just left the PO. All squishies are on their way!

LovingIzabella 07-10-2013 09:19 AM

Lisa I am not usually a huge fan of florals but that one is a beauty!
Hugs
April

QuilterMomma 07-10-2013 10:23 AM

Envelopes are labeled and ready to go, will put the fabric in them and get to mailbox hopefully today. Now i did realize, in case some of you did not, that we have one special person on our list, Gaijin. She is in Japan. Wow, how exciting for us. So be careful when sending that you put enough postage on the envelope. I calculated for 1oz, which is what mine weighed, with using the rigid envelope option to be $1.30. Hope that helps you ladies.

NCquilter 07-10-2013 10:44 AM

Hey all! I haven't made up my mind about which fabric will be sent out, but assure you it will be out by Saturday.

awilson 07-10-2013 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6170055)
Envelopes are labeled and ready to go, will put the fabric in them and get to mailbox hopefully today. Now i did realize, in case some of you did not, that we have one special person on our list, Gaijin. She is in Japan. Wow, how exciting for us. So be careful when sending that you put enough postage on the envelope. I calculated for 1oz, which is what mine weighed, with using the rigid envelope option to be $1.30. Hope that helps you ladies.

mine was in a 6x9 envelope and cost 1.10 at the PO today. Having a little extra to be safe is a good idea though.

Libster 07-10-2013 11:05 AM

All of my fabric is making its way home to y'all. FYI- I used saran wrap, a small note in each one, and a white business size envelope. Domestic mail was 66 cents for each one. Japan was $2.05. Since there are some of us in more than one group, I wrote on the back flap of the envelope which group it was for. Hope this helps.

ljdugas31 07-10-2013 11:32 AM

Love your fabric Moonrise,cant wait to make your block!!!

QuilterMomma 07-10-2013 11:43 AM

I just realized after i got both of my groups done, that I did not put the name on the outside of the envelopes to which group. It is on the fabric note though. This group is the salmon floral fabric.

Jupiter 07-10-2013 03:41 PM

I Have her in 2 swaps. Postage will be less to send one heavier envelope than 2 light envelopes. So I will be doubling up for Gaijin. fun-fun-fun!

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6170055)

Jupiter 07-10-2013 03:43 PM

All of my envelopes are stuffed and addressed. I missed the post office today, but tomorrow they will be out of here!

hugs. Jup