Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ELECTRA Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-electra-group-t225485.html)

jaba 07-11-2013 06:33 PM

Yes alikat110 you can if you wish to have both fabrics in your block. Be sure to write a note with each one.

mollymunchkin 07-11-2013 08:50 PM

Createfourpaws, jaba, ljdugas, and missgigglewings, as we are also in the fast group, will there be a problem if I send both fabrics in the same envelope? I understand they will come back at different times. I don't have a problem with you sending both at the same time if you want. Just let me know which one you want back first.

jaba 07-12-2013 04:28 AM

No problem molly, just label them please. I already had my envelopes stuffed so I didn't take them apart, you'll receive each group in envelope but it is labeled with what group it is. If you have both of yours in the envelope, I'll sew both and then mail back to you. I sew them in the order I receive them, no matter which group it is.

createfourpaws 07-12-2013 04:42 AM

Molly I am ok with that, and I may do the same thing, I have not been as prepared as others have been.

just label which is for which one.

LovingIzabella 07-12-2013 08:44 AM

Hello all!
I will be leaving for Canada early tomorrow morning for a work conference and be returning late on Thursday. I am not sure how often I will be able to check in as it is a super busy one with events all day and dinners too. It is the World Credit Union Council conference and The Global Women's Leadership Network as well.
So I hope you all have fun, behave and try not to miss me too much LOLOL You can always send me a PM or email and I will answer as soon as I can.
Hugs
April

paperpieceme 07-12-2013 09:03 AM

Jaba,
whats the name of your avatar block? that is just wonderful, i would love to make one

jaba 07-12-2013 12:11 PM

It's a modified pineapple, my way:D No pattern I just started sewing, I made 4 blocks first and then spun them around until the colors came out the way I wanted them to. I started with the 4 patch if that helps you.

ljdugas31 07-12-2013 03:50 PM

Molly I am fine with that. I am in all the groups and sent them all out yesterday I didn't mark the group name so sorry,hope it doesn't make it hard for you all. I stuffed 112 with a note but totally forgot the group name.ugh!!!

ljdugas31 07-12-2013 04:01 PM

Abby's Mom got your fabric today love it .

Old_Rosebud 07-13-2013 06:11 AM

Got almost all my fabric out today. The group was bigger than I'd planned, so I still have three F8's to cut. Going to try to find the same fabric today, so if I can't find I will mail something different to three of you. All my internationals went out today though.
International was $2.05 each, and my PO charged me 0.92 cents to mail each domestic envelope. Wish I had gotten the 0.66 cent rate like some of you guys. :(