Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MEROPE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-merope-group-t225490.html)

Warm Hugs 09-01-2013 05:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day Weekend I just finished Oma7 block and will mail off on Tues Sept 3 received 2 grown up blocks from Oma7 and Shadowirish I love them both nice color choices for both. I am having a ball with this .......................my 1st one ever and I want to play again for sure.

Nelco 09-09-2013 10:22 PM

anyone heard from qltnrt. I looked at her page and she has no post listed.

Nelco 09-12-2013 10:19 AM

Wow!!! it is sooooooooooo quit here. Is everyone busy sewing up a storm on all their blocks. I will start working on mine this weekend.

roseirish48 09-12-2013 05:25 PM

since qltnrt lives in South st Paul,Mn and I am in Columbia Heights,Mn I decided to try and find a phone number for her to check and see if there was a problem regarding her participation with this swap. I tried to find a listing under her name and under reverse listing using address--had no luck either way. Here's hoping everything is okay with her.

travelinggramma 09-12-2013 08:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Arrived back from my vacation and had Oma's F8 and my adult block in the mail! waahoo!
here is her block and then a group photo. Thank you one and all. I will be getting my machine back tomorrow and can't wait to start sewing. I do have each F8 matched up with the pattern I am planning so it should go easier!

Warm Hugs 09-13-2013 07:31 AM

Good Morning to all ! Hope everyone is doing well. Yes it has been VERY quiet here. Still nothing on queenof2802 no fabric or grown up block everyone else I have received F8 and returned still missing are all grown up blocks from anneMixon, Marich52, nelco, oldcatlady, qltnrt, queenof2802, Scrapper, sisastitcher, urgodschild2, and wendsy. PLEASE let me know if I am wrong on any of these. Enjoy your day and quilt away

Nelco 09-13-2013 07:48 AM

I will be working on my blocks this weekend at my quilt retreat. Hope to get a few done and in the mail. ;)

Originally Posted by Warm Hugs (Post 6291253)
Good Morning to all ! Hope everyone is doing well. Yes it has been VERY quiet here. Still nothing on queenof2802 no fabric or grown up block everyone else I have received F8 and returned still missing are all grown up blocks from anneMixon, Marich52, nelco, oldcatlady, qltnrt, queenof2802, Scrapper, sisastitcher, urgodschild2, and wendsy. PLEASE let me know if I am wrong on any of these. Enjoy your day and quilt away

Warm Hugs 09-13-2013 08:04 AM

Have fun at your retreat for sure !!!!!!

Nelco 09-16-2013 04:42 PM

I did manage to get 2 more blocks done this weekend. so 4 down and 12 to go.

oma7 09-19-2013 04:11 PM

Just checking in, I have recieved 3 grown up blocks so far and they are all great, can't wait to see the rest of them. If anyone hasn't recieved a block back from me please let me know, I have sent them all out. Hope to see some blocks soon!!! Later all