Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 9.0 - Signups are Now Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-9-0-signups-now-closed-t209908.html)

wanda lou 01-16-2013 08:22 PM

Yes it is. I love this fabric all I

could find was three yards online.

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5791417)
The skull toile is Alexander Henry right? I have been contemplating it in the red..love it!!
Hugs
April

Nexxus831 01-16-2013 10:14 PM

I am an Alexander Henry lover....they are so unique. I am sending out different red fabrics and going to ask for everyone to use just true white or tone on tone white. You will be helping me finish up one of my UFO's.

wanda lou 01-16-2013 11:39 PM

Sounds good Melinda, I have too many UFO's

Elisabrat 01-17-2013 07:00 AM

Melinda did you put boom8 together yet? you had some great bright combos. I loved working on your block though thought it was tough on us for you to sneakly send solid black. good trick :) Red alexander henry any sneak peak at the fabric like a corner so we can drool and anticipate receiving it? I wrote my notes yesterday thirty five of them by hand. cramp cramp cramp! printers definetely have an advantage. how are we on sign ups?

paperpieceme 01-17-2013 07:15 AM

my fabric is here! yipee!! i ordered some clearance moda from hancock's, and it came this morning!! i am excited to try this swap... i am working on finishing up the mini train ride mystery and then i should be ready to go.

eagleoneowl2u2 01-17-2013 07:51 AM

I am in! I am excited on doing this again. Ladies if this is your first time being in this swap you will be amazed at all the beautiful and amazing blocks that you will get from everyone. Just a huge variety of different block patterns you will get.

Nexxus831 01-17-2013 02:58 PM

No I haven't put them together yet. My youngest son has separated them out from boy blocks and girl blocks. I will probably make my niece and nephew each a quilt with them. Maybe I will put that as my summer projects.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5792452)
Melinda did you put boom8 together yet? you had some great bright combos. I loved working on your block though thought it was tough on us for you to sneakly send solid black. good trick :) Red alexander henry any sneak peak at the fabric like a corner so we can drool and anticipate receiving it? I wrote my notes yesterday thirty five of them by hand. cramp cramp cramp! printers definetely have an advantage. how are we on sign ups?

Elisabrat 01-18-2013 06:17 AM

oh yes you will be amazed! I havent gone back a page how many are signed up for a large group? two small groups or more? so many postings I think there should be 50 in each group!

open! open! open! come on in! the sign ups are OPEN! I might just sign up for one more international ok small group oh ok fine can do sign me up April.. one large one small and THATS it. Not as fast as some others here but think I can tackle two. unless its not needed.

Lv2sew2011 01-18-2013 06:28 AM

I'm in for small group! Have my fabric cut and ready to address....and I even got stamps...LOL
:thumbup:
Donna

urgodschild2 01-18-2013 08:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok in my mind I was going to do an owl duvet cover for my grand daughter but then I couldn't find Owl material in the colors her mom wanted. So I went with the colors. She also likes butterflies. But here is the pretty material.
I took all that they had on the bolt and so I only got 20 pieces. So 20 people will be getting this. JUst use the colors in the material or anything that blends.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]388841[/ATTACH]