Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Civil War Block swap - One, Two Three (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/civil-war-block-swap-one-two-three-t195372.html)

Annaquilts 09-20-2012 03:38 PM

Great blocks Evie. I hope I get atleast one of them in the swap.

SheriR 09-20-2012 03:50 PM

These are looking so wonderful. I haven't had time to get to them yet. And I promised I'd look at the double T!

Deb watkins 09-20-2012 04:19 PM

Those are spectacular!!!! I am so glad that I chose these for this swap. They are coming even better than I hoped for!

Fraew 09-20-2012 06:03 PM

Beautiful blocks Evie!

QuilterMomma 09-21-2012 11:48 AM

Ok, now that I mailed them, when do they come back home? I know, I know, I know, behave myself. I am going to make some more from the other fabrics I have for myself to add to these to make 16 blocks and put on point for a different look. Then will decide the setting triangle color and border print.

Annaquilts 09-21-2012 12:10 PM

[QUOTE=QuilterMomma;5531022]Ok, now that I mailed them, when do they come back home? QUOTE]

blocks due Saturday, October 20th. and then Deb needs some time to play with them still to swap them out. I think patience is in order for you. Sorry! Maybe I can get some others to you before that to keep you appeased. :D

QuilterMomma 09-21-2012 12:57 PM

Oh, are you telling me to behave now? I just got my wonky log cabins so I can give Deb some time to enjoy having our blocks and others to finish. No wonder I wait till the last minute to mail, then I don't have to wait as long to get them back. :D:D:D:p

totosmom 09-21-2012 04:20 PM

[QUOTE=Evie;5528933]Woohoo! My blocks are done and will be mailed soon. I hope mine are on a par with all the beautiful blocks I have seen. Cant's wait to get my lovelies! Here are my attempts:

Oh Evie, those are lovely! I don't think I can pick a favorite. Oh wait, maybe it's the Shoo Fly with that beautiful brown. But the VaStar is lovely too. And the Double Ts are blue ... so, yeah, I can't pick a favorite. Good job!

-Dorothy

SheriR 09-21-2012 07:57 PM

[QUOTE=totosmom;5531557]

Originally Posted by Evie (Post 5528933)
Woohoo! My blocks are done and will be mailed soon. I hope mine are on a par with all the beautiful blocks I have seen. Cant's wait to get my lovelies! Here are my attempts:

Oh Evie, those are lovely! I don't think I can pick a favorite. Oh wait, maybe it's the Shoo Fly with that beautiful brown. But the VaStar is lovely too. And the Double Ts are blue ... so, yeah, I can't pick a favorite. Good job!

-Dorothy

I'm with you Dorothy, these are all too beautiful.

Deb watkins 09-22-2012 09:21 AM

Those in previous swaps hosted by me know that I have a very, very quick turn around time when the blocks are all in....that is why I am real (well almost) strict about the blocks being in on time. I promise they will be all returned within a week of all of them being here!!!