Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Civil War Block swap - One, Two Three (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/civil-war-block-swap-one-two-three-t195372.html)

Deb watkins 10-16-2012 12:12 PM

I get to play with all the blocks, sort and fold and package......my joy is when they come to each quilter and THEY love them.

QuilterMomma 10-16-2012 03:04 PM

So glad the vote is to wait, I want a different ones as well. No hurry to get them back, have enough to do still.

Deb watkins 10-16-2012 04:28 PM

You will get blocks from 9 different quilters. Three different St of Va, three different quilters for Shoo Fly and another three different ones for Double T's. All will be varied.....
When I went to the PO today to alert them that I was going to be bringing in about 23 packages, the clerk alerted me that in January the flat rate will go up...once again. Not sure of the price......I know we all put what we can into fabric, then only to be injured again with increased postage.

Miss Fay 10-16-2012 04:49 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Deb, I think I finally figured out how to post pictures of my blocks. Hope this looks O.K. This is my first swap and really had fun with it. Miss Fay.[ATTACH=CONFIG]370369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]370371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]370372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]370373[/ATTACH]

benndm 10-16-2012 04:58 PM

Beautiful blocks. I am really getting excited.

SheriR 10-16-2012 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins (Post 5590747)
You will get blocks from 9 different quilters. Three different St of Va, three different quilters for Shoo Fly and another three different ones for Double T's. All will be varied.....
When I went to the PO today to alert them that I was going to be bringing in about 23 packages, the clerk alerted me that in January the flat rate will go up...once again. Not sure of the price......I know we all put what we can into fabric, then only to be injured again with increased postage.

Well, Deb, if you hurry and tell us your projects for next year we can all whip them up before the postage rises.. :D

Annaquilts 10-16-2012 05:50 PM

Sheri I hope you are speaking for yourself. Good idea for saving on postage but the reality of it happening is something different.

SheriR 10-16-2012 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5590955)
Sheri I hope you are speaking for yourself. Good idea for saving on postage but the reality of it happening is something different.

It was my dream world lolol. My reality is the same at yours. :D

urgodschild2 10-16-2012 07:55 PM

I am really getting to love that darn T block pattern. It sure is pretty.

Barb

totosmom 10-17-2012 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by Miss Fay (Post 5590805)
Deb, I think I finally figured out how to post pictures of my blocks. Hope this looks O.K. This is my first swap and really had fun with it. Miss Fay.

Miss Fay, you did a great job for your first time round! Lovely colors and nice crisp points -- I especially like your VA Star.

All the blocks I've seen so far have brought a smile to my face. I'm getting really excited now, just like everyone else.

As for the PO, yes prices may go up, but it's still the best mail delivery system in the world IMO. I get a little thrill every time I check my mailbox. Simple pleasure -- or is that simple mind?

Dorothy