Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

dabbler312 12-03-2012 02:04 PM

Lori; pneumonia yuck - please take care of yourself. I lost a whole summer when I was a teenager due to that crud - there was no swimming for the season; I cried and begged the doctor not to put me in the hospital - I promised I would behave etc.; the worst was the fever - and hallucinations that came with it; it was very scary at the time. It would be best if you had someone that could help take care of you for the next few days while you gather your strength - it's so easy to get run down and heaven forbid relapse. Prayers being sent your way.

quiltymom 12-03-2012 02:26 PM

Lori hope your feeling better!!!!

SEGASAL 12-03-2012 02:31 PM

Lori, I hope you get better soon sending prayers up for you as we speak! Off to go and gather more stuff for my SP, so I can ship the box when I get my name!

Crafty Darlene 12-03-2012 02:42 PM

Lori sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery! Hope you're up and about very soon!

Quilty-Louise 12-03-2012 02:47 PM

Lori hope you get better soon.

Do NOT worry about the swap we will all survive; we just want
you to get better.

Vanogay 12-03-2012 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5694164)
Verna, you have to go to that persons name and under their name (like yours for example) you'll seed join date, location, posts, blog entries and FEEDBACK SCORE with a greenish number beside that....click on that number and that will take you where you need to be, just scroll a little when there and it's off to the right. Let me know if you're still having problems.

Ms Cupid, as you can see on my postings, there is NO blog entry, feedback scores, anything. I can't figure out how to get them to show. I've been given feedback, but it does not show on the postings. How can I fix that? And Verna, sorry I didn't answer your question earlier when you asked it because mine doesn't show on the front. I do know about doing as Ms Cupid said though - it works.

Vanogay 12-03-2012 02:53 PM

And of course, now that I've complained about the scores not showing, there they are - guess it's Christmas magic.

No they're not - they show on one post and not this one. Who knows?

Vanogay 12-03-2012 03:02 PM

Lori, worry about getting better. The name listings can come later - most of us are already working on filling our boxes and will 'personalize' them when we get a name. Concentrate on your health. Prayers and hugs to you.

mscupid804 12-03-2012 03:38 PM

Vanogay....look to the left of this posting of mine and you see my avatar, mscupid804 and under my avatar should say JOIN DATE, LOCATION, POSTS, FEEDBACK SCORE......After the FEEDBACK SCORE there is a number thats bluish green. Click on that number and that will take you to where u need to be....then look on the right side and click on SUBMIT FEEDBACK for so and so. That's it!

Different listings under avatar for eveybody. I have BLOG ENTRIES but I never blog but eveybody should have FEEDBACK SCORE and THATS what u need.

My FEEDBACK SCORE says 18, yours is different but thats the number u need to click on to take u where u need 2B.

mscupid804 12-03-2012 03:44 PM

Vanogay, the list of titles under your avatar differs from person to person depending on what they fill out in their profile. That's y you don't have something that someone else might have but I was trying to get u to look there to get 2 the FEEDBACK SCORE and number beside it because THAT'S what u need to get to SUBMIT FEEDBACK for so and so. Make sense to u now???

BTW VANOGAY, you have a 2 beside your FEEDBACK SCORE. :) I see it just fine. After you post, try refreshing your page and look again.