Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

gzuslivz 12-08-2012 12:10 AM

Lori, So glad to hear that you are home. Don't overdo it, trying to make up for lost time. friends and family are the most important things at Christmas. And having you well is a very high priority!

annthreecats 12-08-2012 02:08 AM

Lori, I'm so glad you were able to get out of that dang hospital and that you are on the mend. Please take it easy and try not to stress over the swap. I hope everything will work out okay. Take care.

annthreecats 12-08-2012 02:11 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Pictures for my swap partner who doesn't know who she is, but I do!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]380824[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]380825[/ATTACH]

This one is just the fabric, I'm making something cute with this fabric. It was hard for me to cut this I love it so much.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]380826[/ATTACH]

LindaR 12-08-2012 05:53 AM

mine was mailed yesterday, going to state below me....LOL

quiltnut4ever 12-08-2012 06:58 AM

Lori so glad to hear you are home! Don't overdo it! Get the necessary rest you need, in other words listen to your body! However I would have to say your baking sounds delicious!

On another note, I'm going to do some shopping for my sp today. I'll be spending the weekend homebound and sewing. Everyone here at home has been warned NOT to bother me unless they are profusely bleeding (minor cuts do not count). So off I go for my SP!

wanda lou 12-08-2012 07:18 AM

Lori
so glad you are feeling better and out of the hospital.

Crafty Darlene 12-08-2012 07:36 AM

Lori so very glad you are home! Have fun but don't overdo it!

Well, I finally got all my decorating done, what with Dr. appt. for FIL and 2 days of GKids, (not that I'm complaining) and a week in Ohio (certainly not complaining) but I was so far behind. LOL! Feel better now that its done and I even finished 1 quilt and am ready to pin and quilt another, with too many to count to go! LOL!! Hope everyone has a great day!

luvstoquilt 12-08-2012 07:56 AM

Oh my Lori, I am so glad they let you go home or to Marty's. Take it easy so you won't have a relapse!!!! Doing the swap is tons of fun but not earth shattering for sure...your health is so much more important! I am so sorry to hear about the diabetes along with COPD and heart problems...that is a lot to handle for just one woman. Toughts are with you and am praying for your continuing recovery.

LindaR is that my package you mailed? Annthreecats, I love the look of the pictures...maybe that is coming my way?

My SP lives way up North and hopefully the package is getting closer! Take care everyone. I have to check on Mom today she has swollen ankles and we don't know why. Her doctor will go visit her today. I am sort of worried it may be her heart. I hate that she is having so many problems lately.

dabbler312 12-08-2012 08:25 AM

Wow - I haven't logged in for a couple of days and had a dozen pages to get through.
Just looking for clues as to might have my name - hmmmmm

Lori - glad you are out of the hospital; sorry about the diabetes prognoses; carmel corn sounds yummy.

Annthreecats - love the fabrics

TheMamaHauser 12-08-2012 08:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5705120)
Got a pic of all your goodies MamaHauser? We want to see....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]380916[/ATTACH]

Here it is!