Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

Quercus Rubra 12-19-2012 01:31 PM

To my wonderful Secret Pal.... I'm almost done with your giftie. I just have to bat & back the last item which should be done by tomorrow... put in some of theses and then there is thoses too.... I should have it out by weeks end.... knock on wood.

OMG!!!! I just realized I know Belfry from the Homesteadingtoday group!!! {jumping up & down waving like a mad woman!} Hi from the RedHeadedTricia.... ;P

Toodles,
Tricia

luvstoquilt 12-19-2012 02:31 PM

No package today....I am really starting to whine aren't I? I love the packages I am seeing and am just deflated that white knit hat went to another address instead of mine! Oh well..

mscupid804 12-19-2012 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5729859)
No package today....I am really starting to whine aren't I? I love the packages I am seeing and am just deflated that white knit hat went to another address instead of mine! Oh well..

Am still waiting too....sigh:rolleyes:<sigh></sigh>

Vanogay 12-19-2012 03:21 PM

And me...double sigh:p

fayzer 12-19-2012 03:53 PM

Scratch that note. I misread.

leiladylei54 12-19-2012 04:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received the nicest Swap Package from Knitette yesterday. It had the longest and most descriptive letter in it and so it makes me dream of visiting Scotland some day. Included in the package was a recipe book (some recipes need to be tested), different pamphlets of Scotland, a calendar, the prettiest hand dyed fabric, cotton and embroidery floss, Whiskey tea bags (hiccup), some shortbread to enjoy with it, and a book mark. What a wonderful package of goodies!!! Thank you, Knitette!!!

Belfrybat 12-19-2012 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5729769)

OMG!!!! I just realized I know Belfry from the Homesteadingtoday group!!! {jumping up & down waving like a mad woman!} Hi from the RedHeadedTricia.... ;P

Oh my! Hello! I would never have guessed by your name -- red oak tree? -- you have a wonderful imagination. Well that makes three of us at least as CC is also on this board, and posts absolutely fabulous quilts for us all to drool over.

verna2197 12-19-2012 04:50 PM

Oh where Oh where can my package be oh where oh where has it gone. Still waiting! I am like a kid on Christmas day. If it doesn't come tomorrow I won't be able to see it for awhile cause I am going away. Boo Hoo!

Krystyna 12-19-2012 05:46 PM

Hi Ladies! If you'd like to take a look at the wonderful quilts donated by QB members and others (and my horrid face) take a peek at post 104 here!

brenda21 12-19-2012 06:21 PM

K~the quilts are all gorgeous!! Doggies love them too haha!!