Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap closes Nov 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdt-t235464.html)

quiltnut4ever 12-23-2013 08:59 AM

WOW, WOW, AND MORE WOW! AWESOME PKGS I'VE SEEN HERE! I'm still waiting on mine and now am bringin eggnog to the bench. The scones sound delicious! I'm also bringing raspberry pastry! Pass the peppermint schnapps please...

dotcomdtcm 12-23-2013 03:29 PM

I received 2 packages today. I assume they are from Secret Pals. ":Reynolds" in Orange, Ca- you really sent the stuff I love! Jami Mclaughin, also great stuff, especially to get me going in the new year!! TY Dotty

quiltnut4ever 12-23-2013 05:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got my pkg today from Terri Qualley though I don't have her board name THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love the box since I do collect storage boxes, the green dot fabric is just cute! The Hershey's bar will be used tomorrow morning for my hot chocolate, I plan on making chocolate curls with whipped cream! The gift tags were so much needed and you saved me a trip especially today when I know it will be so full of shoppers! The caramel apple cider will be used as well tomorrow and I just love the lotion you sent. That is a new scent I have not tried! If there is anything else I've forgotten I apologize! THANK YOU AGAIN! OH ANDHE CRAFTY BUCKET!!! IT IS BEING USED ALREADY!

mscupid804 12-24-2013 09:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just want to say Merry Christmas to everybody and I HAD TO SHARE this pic of my grandson!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]453091[/ATTACH]

reeskylr 12-24-2013 09:40 AM

Wonderful packages!!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

catjo 12-24-2013 10:32 AM

I received an awesome package from Gaijin today. Trying to get my camera to work with the board to post pic. But, It was just wonderful opening this box up. I received a home made iron caddy, which I was wanting something fierce. Had the pattern printed off of the internet and just never could get to making it. Like a kid in a candy store. I received an ornament that is too cute. Made out of a pine cone. large pieces of 2 different fabrics, almost too cute to use. Chocolate for my addiction. Chicken bites for my big baby dog and my grand dog. Which they want to say thank you too. They have already been munching down on them. A really soft, did I say soft, lap throw. I think I covered everything. Awesome package! Thank you so much!!!!!

JuanitaBean 12-24-2013 04:04 PM

Everyone Have a great Christmas. Cute grandson

Lori Peercy 12-24-2013 04:23 PM

WHAT A beautiful[ Baby! QUOTE=mscupid804;6472360]I just want to say Merry Christmas to everybody and I HAD TO SHARE this pic of my grandson!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]453091[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

mscupid804 12-24-2013 06:49 PM

Awwww, thank you Lori and Juanita Bean!

Grandma Peg 12-24-2013 09:10 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! Teresa what a handsome little guy, love the picture.