Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/doll-quilt-swap-51-nov-dec-2013-combined-into-one-t233068.html)

quiltymom 10-25-2013 05:09 AM

In again!!

tlambing 10-25-2013 06:08 AM

Well, ya talked me into it! I've never done a doll quilt. Sounds like fun, and well, the instructions said I can make it anything I wanted.....Cool!
Sending pm :)

QuiltingKrazy 10-25-2013 08:03 AM

Welcome tlambing! Likethedog is also joining in this group from the table runner group! We're a fun bunch! We do normally have a monthly theme but the with holidays I figure it is easier this way. You can wait to get your partner and then discuss with her if you want to, or not, you don't have to!

kwiltkrazy 10-25-2013 08:59 AM

sitting on the fence, not yet sure, seeing what I can get done before time to sign up is here.

Elisabrat 10-26-2013 03:32 AM

I lived in Arizona. Up in Sedona, where it was a bit higher altitude 5,000 feet .. got hot in the days cool at nights especially in winter .. cool all day snowy sometimes at night.. down in PHX well they never got cool. In winter it was a frosty 75. I would see the nurses all in turtlenecks and sweaters/sweatshirts.. they said its COLD OUTSIDE. OMG.. brr almost freezing like lol.. I was wearing tank tops and tshirts.. and hot. I like cooler weather.. though a nice lounge chair half in the water on a Mexico lagoon with a cold beer in your hand.. its not too bad.. I need to be able to jump in too cool off or forget it. I am thinking you might be the only ones at the beach at this time of year.

Thanks likesthedog and tlambing for jumping over with us. Its fun and well we needed you!!! :) my girls are the greatest I think. now where else can I post...

Bilben 10-27-2013 08:52 AM

I'm in again. These swaps are what keep me trying new things.

Sapphire_Rae 10-27-2013 01:59 PM

Ok, I'm in this time. :) I would feel so left out if I didn't join. I have an idea if my partner wants a surprise, or if you want something particular I can work with that too. Must have been having a creative lull when I started doubting myself a few days ago...glad that didn't last long, hehe. Looking forward to making and receiving another one of these little darlings.

buslady 10-28-2013 05:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm in. I would not be in good humor if I had to miss another. LOL I did do some catching up, though. And that feels great. Finished up a quilt I started nearly 3 years ago. In time for the quilt show. Saw 6 or 7 quilts from last years group quilting. Last night I worked on finishing that one up. The top will be finished tonight, I hope. I have several tops ready to quilt, I hope to get working on them next. So many ideas, so many projects in the wings, so little time. This group is such fun. I put together a bunch of my swap quilts for the show. I am attaching a picture. Is your's in there? Missing Bertie and Brats cause they are hanging on the wall at the office and I forgot to grab them. Enjoy

Elisabrat 10-28-2013 06:03 AM

wow what a collection you have going there!! its fun to see them all together like that! I am excited for this challenge.. and with so much time.. if you end up with one short to pair people up Quiltingkrazy I can work with two people if needed :) this is where creativity REALLY hits the quilters challenge as there are numerous possibilities your partner could ask for. I am ready.. wonder if they are ready for me???

justducky65 10-28-2013 06:43 AM

This sounds like fun. I would like to participate this go around. I will send a PM.