Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-summer-fun-table-runner-table-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-may-5th-t219392.html)

Yosamitesa 06-20-2013 05:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got an AMAZING runner from Grandma Di!!! I love it!!! Thank you SO SO SO much!!! :) My mom is here visiting and said it may end up in her luggage and go home with her...she is a sneaky one. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420110[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 06-20-2013 03:02 PM

Oh that is very pretty Yosamitesa. If I were you I would hide it now like oh dear no idea where I put that! until after mom leaves then you can put it on your table. Sneaky sneaky rules the day sometimes :) Thanks Krystyna I am working hard at having fun .. so far to minimal success but the week is still young! two more days.. I am so mentally gone my house isnt mine anymore.. nothing of me in it. weird how that changes up a place instantly and how quickly we lay 'claim' to something once we are living in it. Marking it in a human way lol..

queenof2802 06-21-2013 08:19 PM

Krystyna, I received my runner on Monday. So sorry I have not been on the QB this week. Too much going on around here. WOW! It is perfect!!! I love it. Thank you!!!!! I will take a picture of it tomorrow and post it.

I have one more corner to quilt. Then on to binding. My plan is to have it completed so I can mail on Monday. I was scheduled to work tomorrow, but because our accounts were in line by the end of business today. I will be in the sewing corner all weekend. :)

Elisabrat 06-22-2013 04:39 AM

good for you queenof2802. Sitting in a sewing corner is a fantasy of mine right now. Forget Fabio and all that stuff.. I dream of sewing corners. My how life changes as we grow older lol. Today I start "Le Grand Adventures of Le Brat and her entourage". We head out this morning in just about 1.5 hours and I am READY. sorta. lol. I figured it was better to call these the grand adventures than getting in the car with El Grumpo and my screaming cats. I will update on the wonderous trip, the beautiful views.. and the calming music I will enjoy in the car (LMAO)..Everyone have a beautiful day and I can't wait to see the rest of the runners on here. So many are still.. silent. oddly so in fact. partners on both sides. Yosemitesa how many have received so far?? (she is my record keeper I had to hire her I suck so bad)

tlambing 06-22-2013 06:01 AM

FMQ all done. On to binding today! So excited :) Should be on its way Monday Dabbler <3

Hope your trip is beautiful and pleasantly uneventful Brat. WY or bust!

jacie 06-22-2013 06:40 PM

ready to mail, but won't get to city till Monday for sure. ran into a snag this week , and even tho it was ready to mail, did't hit the city... lots of nice runners,, and such pretty ones!! Jacie

TheMamaHauser 06-22-2013 08:00 PM

My special project is just about finished... I'm getting excited to see how things turn out ;)

Krystyna 06-22-2013 08:09 PM

I am so relieved that you like it. Granted it's not to everyone's taste. I'd love to see it on your table!

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 6136232)
Krystyna, I received my runner on Monday. So sorry I have not been on the QB this week. Too much going on around here. WOW! It is perfect!!! I love it. Thank you!!!!! I will take a picture of it tomorrow and post it.

I have one more corner to quilt. Then on to binding. My plan is to have it completed so I can mail on Monday. I was scheduled to work tomorrow, but because our accounts were in line by the end of business today. I will be in the sewing corner all weekend. :)

kiffie2413 06-23-2013 03:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of "teaser" pics that I am posting for babyfire04 to see what I am making for her, pics are actually sideways like the table runner would be running horizontal, sry for the goof
[ATTACH=CONFIG]420698[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]420699[/ATTACH]
I told babyfire04 she would get a big laugh out of the pics and that the rest of y'all would probably think that I have lost the few marbles I still have...:p. Another hint: the "theme" of the runner actually has to do with something that she says she loves to collect....
On a side note I am battling a kidney stone...have had 20+ of them thru the years, started in my early 20's. I told my Uro Dr that I wanted the week-end to try and pass this one...but my track record is not good with passing them without surgical intervention...think I have passed 2-3 on my own. Mine are usually too large and they look like goathead stickers.
Off to keep working on the table runner and the kidney stone...(sorry for my bad sense of humor...I have to make bad jokes to keep from crying sometimes...)
Regards,
Kif

kiffie2413 06-23-2013 03:17 PM

Great runners posted so far, too!!
K