Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-winter-frolic-tablerunner-table-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-oct-10th-t231422.html)

nurse bonnie 10-02-2013 07:12 PM

I am going to jump in the pool!! I love doing tablerunners & with the holidays coming upon us, I love it even more. Sending you a pm now.:thumbup:

Elisabrat 10-03-2013 04:09 AM

doing the happy dance, neener neener neener , neener neener hope you liked the show oooo o. tada one more sign up! ok this is getting good. we may even end up with a full blown party! get out your bangles and spurs and get ready to do the dance with me! I am dreading going out right now think its about 34 warm and toasty with a high of 37 today. oh yeah that sounds like a bunch of fun! grand bet the wind joins in..

DustysMomma 10-03-2013 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6325863)
Dusty'sMomma you're safe, I'd send you Valentine's and you can send them to me too, or a New Year's tablerunner would be okay too.

Ooh, new years. Hmm.....I don't know what I'd do for that. I'd have to think on it. That sounds like a embroidery job. :) I have lots of pretty things for Valentine's day in my embroidery library. I would LOVE to do a Valentines runner for you!!! :) (Now to bribe the host!)

jaba 10-03-2013 04:49 AM

Valentine's is good for me. Don't know if you'll get embroidery, I've got all the stuff and enough thread to choke a horse, but just can't get into it for some reason. I'd rather sew I guess and the fact that my machine is small with only a 4" hoop, so most motifs are small.

Elisabrat 10-03-2013 09:40 AM

ok it was actually 38 when I left the weather man lied! now its 36 so guess he is getting closer to right. slush rain and wind fresh can you say FRESH? lol its lovely. even better from inside the house :)

DustysMomma 10-03-2013 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6327829)
Valentine's is good for me. Don't know if you'll get embroidery, I've got all the stuff and enough thread to choke a horse, but just can't get into it for some reason. I'd rather sew I guess and the fact that my machine is small with only a 4" hoop, so most motifs are small.

I didn't mean for you to do embroidery. I meant ME! I have so many happy hearty designs! :)

Lunchtime's over. Back to the grindstone!

skaduzy 10-03-2013 01:44 PM

Just signed up and it can be Christmas, winter, whatever. I will wait and talk to my partner when I get her.

jaba 10-03-2013 03:07 PM

It's winter frolic here in Ralston, WY. Snowing, the ground and trees are white, and the wind is blowing. It's a chilly 32 right now. It's suppose to snow all day tomorrow too, hope not I have to drive 115 miles for my doctor appointments to find out when and if they are going to do surgery on all the discs and sciatic nerve. Hate slick roads.

kiffie2413 10-04-2013 01:53 AM

I envy y'all with the snow.. I miss Fall and Winter! Hopefully this year in my lil neck of the woods we'll get them both back! Have been in such a drought the past 2-3 years. And unusually warm. I am up in the panhandle area of Texas, one reason I love it here is we get (or used to) all 4 seasons of weather. We had a cool front blowing thru earlier, highs supposed to be in low 70's today, hope weatherman's right. Though rainy and cooler, or snow and cold would be much better!
K

Elisabrat 10-04-2013 04:53 AM

Snow is beautiful if your inside :) right now there is a good 8 to 12 inches in the front it piled up more on the porch and steps looks like we have no steps. Hubby is freaking out. We haven't bought our chains yet. dumb bunnies. he slide out on his way home from work last night right behind another car that slid out. he got back on the road and made it just 1/4 mile farther slid again pulled over said hell with it called a tow truck. cool. got home 1 1/2 hours after he got off, ten minutes from home. Cab company is booked (all one car they have I guess) asked last night. he is talking hitch hiking.. really> walk a mile to the highway and hitch hike? oh great. Praying one of my neighbors goes to work this morning and if they do they will give him a ride. or I have one GRUMPY man on my hands. yikes.