Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   FALL BLOCK SWAP... (CLOSED) PLEASE SEE MY POST ON PAGE 32 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fall-block-swap-closed-please-see-my-post-page-32-a-t24742.html)

Esqmommy 11-16-2009 09:07 AM

Please send MaineGirl one of my blocks!

Esqmommy 11-16-2009 09:09 AM

And Colletta - thanks for all your hard work on this swap!!! I know it is quite the task doing the sorting...I only had about 1/2 of what you have in the chicken block swap and I managed to screw it up!!! I know you are experienced at this, so I'm sure this will go more smoothly!! Have fun sorting and packaging.

collettakay 11-16-2009 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
And Colletta - thanks for all your hard work on this swap!!! I know it is quite the task doing the sorting...I only had about 1/2 of what you have in the chicken block swap and I managed to screw it up!!! I know you are experienced at this, so I'm sure this will go more smoothly!! Have fun sorting and packaging.

I don't think it matters how many times I do it. I always have screw-up potential! :D

jljack 11-16-2009 03:13 PM

Colletta, you are the QUILT BOMB, girl, for doing all this work. I am sooooo excited to see what I get!!! I am going to treasure whatever they are, and I can't wait to sew them all together into a lovely quilt for the couch for winter!!

Thanks, everyone, for making this so fun. This is my first ever swap, and it's been very, very wonderful!!

jljack 11-17-2009 12:10 PM

QUESTION - Where do we post pics of the quilts we make from these blocks? Thanks, Chele!!!! Wonderful job on this!!

Kyiav10 11-18-2009 01:26 AM

Colletta, I don't know if it is too late. I sent you a PM but you may send one of my blocks to Mainegirl. How terrible that that happened.

Sorry I haven't been around in a while and I missed the update. Hopefully not too late.

Kyia

collettakay 11-21-2009 06:41 AM

Awwww....The blocks are swapped and ready to go to the PO.

I'm pretty sure I messed up somewhere along the way. So, when you get your blocks make sure to check them. Remember that some of you asked me to send 1 or 2 of yours to MaineGirl so keep that in consideration.

If you find a problem with your blocks, please pm me and I"ll see what I can do to fix the problem.

Thanks so much, everyone, for participating. I've really enjoyed all these lovely Fall blocks and now its your turn!

Jim's Gem 11-21-2009 11:38 AM

Looking forward to receiving my blocks!!!! I will have to make another of my own cause I'm hoping you remembered to give it to MainGirl

chewboo 11-21-2009 11:45 AM

I did not participate in this swap just wanted to say how i admire those who took care of maingirl everyone is so giving on this site i am so kglad that i stumbled on to it

hugs to everyone
Nancy

jljack 11-21-2009 09:57 PM

Sorry, Colletta!!! I got this swap and another mixed up. You are the one who gets all the KUDOS for this one!!! Thanks!!!