Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February 2013 Doll Quilt Swap "Strips and Stripes" Sign Up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-2013-doll-quilt-swap-strips-stripes-sign-up-t211287.html)

Difergie 02-19-2013 12:52 PM

I think I can do it! Thanks....

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5873082)
I do each page in Microsoft Word and insert the pictures into the page. It's real easy to do and I just use the month's before template to do a new month. The display folder is great to hold the pages and I attach letters, notes, received from my swap partners to the back of the page. LOL you can see I was an office administrator for over 30 years.

I am happy to send you a template of a page if you want, just PM me

Krystyna 02-19-2013 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5872826)
On a MUCH better note, just look at the beautiful DQ Hearthhush sent me. And a matching Mug Rug. You know, I am growing very fond of Mug Rugs!! Yellow is my all time favorite color. This looks so bright and cheery. Makes me think of spring. Thank you Hearthhush!! I love it.

Oh, I love it! It's strippy! It's stripey! It cheery! Well done, Hearthhush -- and lucky Onalee!

Krystyna 02-19-2013 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 5872992)
Today I received such a bright and spring like doll quilt. My First!. Just love it. Also a couple of goodies. Thanks sew much, Loupesprit.....

Ooooo! Another cutie! Yes, so springy! Loupespirit, I hope you stick around with us!

Krystyna 02-19-2013 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5873076)
LOOKIE at what I received from Wanda Lou, this past Saturday!! :D I just love it & am so happy that she was my partner in the February Doll Quilt Swap!! :D I would have posted my picture sooner, but have been ill in bed with a bad cold. Thank you so much Wanda Lou for the darling doll quilt & the Valentine candy that came with it. Yours will soon be in the mail too.

Sorry to be hogging all the posts, but Wanda, that is adorable! Great work! Cheryl, I sure hope you feel better soon!

LoupEsprit 02-19-2013 01:24 PM

I'm glad you like it DiFergie! It was a bew method for me. I'll definitely do it again! :)

Linny 02-19-2013 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5873092)
I love the poppies quilt you sent Linny, I get it out every Anzac Day (April 25) and display it as a tribute to our fallen soldiers as poppies are sold on this day as well as Remembrance Day in November.

Okay, there will be a QB Quilting Retreat in Tasmania, anytime between December and March... any year !!!

Lynnie, I feel so honored....................Now, pack your bags ladies.

Elisabrat 02-19-2013 02:41 PM

tasmania? sign me up! lovely work you ladies are doing. fine job root toot toot and all the rest. I never even gave the braid a thought at all. such a pretty item and didnt once occur to me. Now maybe I have to try it I am making runners right and left and that seems like it would work terrific for a runner too.

Tam...Moo 02-19-2013 04:38 PM

Being a country girl, this made me think of skyscrapers in the city. I just love it.

978gray 02-20-2013 06:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I received my wonderful little Dool Quilt and some goodies from Nise. I was away over the weekend and was greeted by it in my mailbox when I returned home on Tuesday!!.

It is such a cutie. Mine is done, but just have not made it to the Post Office. Hopefully today!!!

Krystyna 02-20-2013 06:18 AM

That is so cute! And I just love the quilting on the spools.