Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-fq-swap-t212507.html)

Vanogay 02-09-2013 02:14 PM

Jaba, you know me and purple - those should have come to my address, recheck that envelope!!

MaryMo 02-09-2013 02:15 PM

auntpiggylpn ... Those are the same fabrics I received from aprilislearningtoquilt. Didn't she make fabulous choices in her fabrics? I'm working on a block and then will upload a photo.

Once again, some of the best swappers are participating! Brenda does great work getting us all organized .... Thank you, Brenda!

tlambing 02-09-2013 02:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received these pretty fabrics from ssnare today. Thanks so much!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394177[/ATTACH]

jaba 02-09-2013 02:51 PM

Oh no Vanogay, I knew you'd try to steal them. Teresa made sure my name was on that envelope!!:D They are beauties...

ssnare 02-09-2013 02:51 PM

I received gorgeous fabric from mscupid804 today. She also included a mardi gras bead necklace. She will post picture for me. Thank you very much. I love them all.

And you are welcome tlambing.

quiltingdragon 02-09-2013 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5845373)
SOS, I need some quick help ladies....do any of you have the fabric with the chocolates on it? The one with all the pieces of candy. I just need a tiny piece for fussy cutting that would give me about 4 or 5 pieces. I need it for a very special Boom 9 block and no one has it around here. If you could part with a tiny bit of it I will gladly send you the money for fabric and postage.

I have some, I will try to find it tonight and photograph it for you!

auntpiggylpn 02-09-2013 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by MaryMo (Post 5850082)
auntpiggylpn ... Those are the same fabrics I received from aprilislearningtoquilt. Didn't she make fabulous choices in her fabrics? I'm working on a block and then will upload a photo.

Once again, some of the best swappers are participating! Brenda does great work getting us all organized .... Thank you, Brenda!

Yes aprilislearningto quilt.did make.some fabulous choices! I have very few St Patricks fabrics. Good for you to be working on a block soquickly!

mscupid804 02-09-2013 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Am posting a pic for Sherry (ssnare) of the FQ's I sent her. YW Sherry!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394186[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 02-09-2013 03:38 PM

now those are some fun fabrics. I think you hit the nail o n the head with Jaba Teresa! and the ones you received are so perfect I could use those up right away and well then there was the St. Patricks day group .. swoon.. and here in the last group of pictures there is a fabric looks sorta like a sweater knit? am I seeing that right? I looked and said she sent something she made no its fabric, no she made that no its.. that is cool.

I love this swap .. .. and cant wait to see the rest as they come rolling in. Vanogay this time.. its not you :( but the upside is purple was not the highlight of my send outs. I have so little of it unfortunately that I couldnt really share much. that or I am a hog and keeping it all to myself. you decide.

brenda21 02-09-2013 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received these awesome fabrics and beads today from Vanogay!! Love the assortment and especially the piece with curls on it!! THANKS!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394189[/ATTACH]