Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-fq-swap-t212507.html)

Nelco 02-02-2013 10:14 AM

I am in this mo for 2..already sent you a PM

jaba 02-02-2013 10:21 AM

Was wondering where you were Vanogay, I was getting ready to send you a PM and remind you. Yep I bet you do have a few of those!! I even stopped in at my 1 local shop yesterday, nada, and would you believe not nilch for Valentine or St. Patrick's Day. I couldn't believe it! She said she just didn't sell enough to buy any......no kidding when you don't have it! I am fabric challenged here. The internet loves me. Hope my pals aren't to dissappointed

Vanogay 02-02-2013 10:24 AM

I can understand. I am not much on Valentine fabrics (that's why I sat out Jan). I do have the St Patty though (I am Irish, for heavens sake - born Kathleen Flaherty Morgan - gag) I hope to get your name and can send you some wonderful greens and purples and golds to go with Mathilda's wardrobe!!
Oh, I was told by hubby we're rooting for Ravens tomorrow. See ya!

jaba 02-02-2013 10:29 AM

I hope you do too!!!that would be awesome. Ravens huh? I'll have to ponder over that 1. Don't really care just hope at least 1 of my squares on the bowl boards will win, now that would be heaven! Money to spend

Elisabrat 02-02-2013 08:24 PM

oh Jan you didnt.. gamble did you? shocked totally shocked.I am sorry to hear your fabric challenged. If you call having a shop of fabric at your daily disposal and its YOUR own little store yeah your challenged all right. rolling eyes here..
Vanogay its one thing to love mardi gras fabric its a whole different thing to part with it. How will you do it? how will you do it? Mathilda oh dear forgot about Mathilda. is she routing for the Ravens? I am not a niners fan so I will peacefully just sew. I am happy with that. in silence. seriously happy with that.

I hope to get non mardi gras fabric the colors yes but the beads no. Its just not my .. happy spot. The irish by marriage part of me celebrates rather nicely with the St. Patricks day theme however. I have a wall hanging that needs making for the wee one. I sure do not enjoy sewing shamrocks much. using shamrock fabric would be a tad easier :)

Jvan228 02-02-2013 08:34 PM

Birthday Month

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 5830872)
I'm in!!! I missed the sign-up for one of my other regular swaps and, darn it, it's my birthday month. PMing now, Brenda. Jane

JC, It's my birthday month too. Maybe I'll get you as a partner.

Jodi
Jvan228

Jvan228 02-02-2013 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5832602)
I can understand. I am not much on Valentine fabrics (that's why I sat out Jan). I do have the St Patty though (I am Irish, for heavens sake - born Kathleen Flaherty Morgan - gag) I hope to get your name and can send you some wonderful greens and purples and golds to go with Mathilda's wardrobe!!
Oh, I was told by hubby we're rooting for Ravens tomorrow. See ya!

Vanogay,
An irish girl after my own heart (I'm part Irish). Plus, I'm in Maryland!!! Go Ravens! You are now one of my favorite quilters.
Jodi
Jvan228

ssnare 02-02-2013 09:02 PM

My birthday is St. Patrick's day and I am Irish.

mscupid804 02-03-2013 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 5834001)
My birthday is St. Patrick's day and I am Irish.

My brother's is too!:thumbup:

Vanogay 02-03-2013 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5834398)
My brother's is too!:thumbup:

Just your brother? Not you? Different parents? LOL