Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

Quilty-Louise 02-12-2013 10:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
K - for the mini iron is it the Clover "stick" mini iron?

like this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394769[/ATTACH]

If yes than I have one somewhere in all my junk errrr I mean sewing
room, I don't use it and I will try to find it to send if that is what she is
looking for.

Also I can send cat fabrics as I have 2 bins FULL of cat only fabrics.

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5856696)
OK. I heard from Jill who had the fire. Kitten and Puppy fabric is fine and appreciated. If anyone has a mini iron to spare, that is on her wish list, too.

Krystyna 02-12-2013 10:29 AM

Yes, the Clover mini iron.

Krystyna 02-12-2013 10:39 AM

Also on Jill's wish list: 60mm rotary cutter. I'll send her the blades since I have them, but not a cutter to match.
Thread, thread and more thread. Fabric in purple, blues, dark green. No lime, pink or yellow. Clover seam ripper. Patterns, rulers. She had one called a Fat Cat that she never got a chance to use. You know what to do, ladies. I personally know you do. :)

Vanuatu Jill 02-12-2013 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5856742)
Also on Jill's wish list: 60mm rotary cutter. I'll send her the blades since I have them, but not a cutter to match.
Thread, thread and more thread. Fabric in purple, blues, dark green. No lime, pink or yellow. Clover seam ripper. Patterns, rulers. She had one called a Fat Cat that she never got a chance to use. You know what to do, ladies. I personally know you do. :)

I send out my box to her yesterday-wish I waited now to get specific wants. I did, however, send 12 spools of tread in different colors and a pile of fabric, snips, markers,pins, a couple magazines with quilts and crafty fabric patterns, etc. General stuff. Hope she can use it all!

mscupid804 02-12-2013 11:43 AM

Thank you Nancy and VAN! So kind of you.

mscupid804 02-12-2013 11:46 AM

LOUISE and KRYSTYNA, I have one of those mini irons and I KNOW where mine is so Jill can have mine. I used mine once is all and know I am not going to use it again. So I will give Jill mine for sure.

I'm getting stuff up for her too, and I have her addy already.

fayzer 02-12-2013 11:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I love my February SP box. Cathy/Catjo, you are awesome. You went out of your way to try to find things on my wish list. I know I will enjoy my sewing mystery book. I absolutely love the fabric bundles! My pups were sniffing the box so I had to open their treats which they love BTW. The little fragrance burner is awesome as well as the fragrance bars. I use oils all the time in my other burners. I seem to have chipped places on all of my burners so it is nice to have a new one.
I will enjoy everything you sent.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394785[/ATTACH]

Vanogay 02-12-2013 12:16 PM

I talked with Twinkie about Jill and I'm planning on getting her a gift card. So many of you are gifting her with wonderful sewing/quilting items, but I thought maybe she'd like something a little personal - so I'm getting a gift card tomorrow and then I'll get it out in the mail to her.

reeskylr 02-12-2013 01:30 PM

Great packages!! I haven't checked my mail today, so maybe I have a box waiting for me or will be here soonly!

buddy'smom 02-12-2013 01:32 PM

No package this way yet.