Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Final Dresden Seasonal Swap - Winter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/final-dresden-seasonal-swap-winter-t152159.html)

tolepainter54 09-13-2011 06:36 PM

Come on Red - you can do it! My first swap was the spring one and the first time making this block. Go for it!

pattis47 09-13-2011 10:22 PM

Red, you have to be the "Little Train that CAN"......I think you can, I think you can, I think you can, I think you can, I think you can, I think you can, and believe me you CAN.....

RedGarnet222 09-14-2011 02:01 PM

I appreciate you all, but, I can't do it and I am not going to try anymore. I am so sorry I have to quilt.

QuilterMomma 09-14-2011 02:05 PM

Now are you going to let this get to you? Your phrase says to "take your needle, mychild, and work at your pattern...one stitch at a time, taken patiently", now you can do it. Go to you LQS and get some assist if you have to, but don't give up. We know you can. Don't make me come down to Reno and show you how girl. (Only wish I could).

RedGarnet222 09-14-2011 04:08 PM

I double dare you! LOL! I would love that too much...

sapdoggie 09-14-2011 04:25 PM

Keep working on the block at your own pace. Even if you aren't able to get them done for the swap.

When I have trouble, I just keep going back - either from being stubborn, or just won't give up- then all of a sudden it clicks and the block is done. :!: :!: :!:

Then the next time, I can participate in the group.

Let us know what the issues are either by posting on the comment thread, or by PM. Some one will be able to work you through it.

Glad you still have your sense of humor :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

QuilterMomma 09-14-2011 07:50 PM

Now if I head there, how do I get there from up here in Spokane Washington? Not sure of the drive. I wonder if I can do it with this cast? I will have to drive left footed and I have a manual pickup. Hmmmmm, if I leave now, how long to get there? Did you get them all cut out so I just have to show you how to do it? Or do we need to start from the very beginning. Did you at least print out the templates and get those ready?

sharon b 09-14-2011 08:10 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Red just so you know I am not fibbing here are my blocks in various stages :oops:

wonky center
[ATTACH=CONFIG]256840[/ATTACH]

thee back was all bubbled up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]256841[/ATTACH]

this was the second time I took them apart
[ATTACH=CONFIG]256842[/ATTACH]

if you look at the center upper right UGH
[ATTACH=CONFIG]256843[/ATTACH]

I finally conquered :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]256844[/ATTACH]

Deb watkins 09-15-2011 04:45 AM

And they were just right!!!!

QuilterMomma 09-15-2011 07:41 AM

Yes they were. I am so glad you perseveered. I like them. So where are my directions to drive down there and show you how to get r done? My husband might question the extra gas money i am going to spend, but what the heck, it is for the sake of quilting right?