Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Final Dresden Seasonal Swap - Winter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/final-dresden-seasonal-swap-winter-t152159.html)

Deb watkins 09-15-2011 05:15 PM

Once again, I wish I lived close to everyone who needed help. I think that one swap I do should be a whole weekend long, where we are all together, and can help each other out. What fun that would be!!!!

sapdoggie 09-15-2011 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Once again, I wish I lived close to everyone who needed help. I think that one swap I do should be a whole weekend long, where we are all together, and can help each other out. What fun that would be!!!!

Are you sure the neighborhood could stand all the giggles and people running around with scissors, chocolate, and loose threads hanging everywhere :?: :?:

IT WOULD BE A BLAST :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Deb watkins 09-15-2011 05:43 PM

YESYESYESYESYESYES..........BOY, IF I COULD ONLY PULL THIS OFF.

pattis47 09-15-2011 05:44 PM

Let's work on doing a winter get away after the holidays.....maybe end of Jan early in Feb when the winter blahhh's hit. That would be alot of fun. Have sewing machine, will travel to central location, with scissors, chocolate,
fabric, chocolate, pattern, chocolate, thread, chocolate,
rotary cutter, chocolate, mat, chocolate, and did I mention some wonderful chocolate to soothe the savage beast in all of us.....lol

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

Are you sure the neighborhood could stand all the giggles and people running around with scissors, chocolate, and loose threads hanging everywhere :?: :?:

IT WOULD BE A BLAST :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

pattis47 09-15-2011 06:09 PM

Oh no, I got it, she is going to get us there to help shovel the snow......tricky little devil that she is.......

sharon b 09-15-2011 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Oh no, I got it, she is going to get us there to help shovel the snow......tricky little devil that she is.......

LOL Yes I think that would be the goal :thumbup: Maybe a spring/summer get together :wink: Better weather

pattis47 09-15-2011 07:30 PM

Or winter with the secret desire to be snowed in for a week to do nothing but shovel and quilt.....lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by sharon b

Originally Posted by pattis47

LOL Yes I think that would be the goal :thumbup: Maybe a spring/summer get together :wink: Better weather

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sharon b 09-15-2011 07:39 PM

LOL If I want snow I can stay home and it finds me quite nicely :roll: LOL and I think they are calling for a bad winter again this year :thumbdown: Gosh darn wooly worms :hunf: LOL

Wholeheart Mom 09-15-2011 09:45 PM

I am really excited for this swap!

I have a great day planned today.... a quilting class from 9-12 and then I get to spend time perusing all the yummy fabrics and choosing some special winter snowflake fabric for this swap. Totally fun :0)

Deb watkins 09-16-2011 05:06 AM

This swap must be a good secret, not many are signed up yet. I know Dresden is a special older style block, and may not appeal to everyone, I am hoping that being diversified in colors will give the block some new life. Spring's were beautiful, and fall - I have to say were a favorite. I am looking forward to snowflakes and pointsettias!!! Oh, and yes, shovels...just for Patti.