Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fun on the Farm/Farmer's Market -- 6-1/2" square fabric swap -- CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fun-farm-farmers-market-6-1-2-square-fabric-swap-closed-t216435.html)

owlvamp 04-24-2013 03:25 PM

Is this swap just for plain fabric? Or do you create blocks to send? I am thinks I just cut 6 1/2 inch fabric pieces. But wasn't sure if this was correct. I don't totally understand . Thanks.
Can some one please explain the twist too. How many in each set?

Country1 04-24-2013 04:01 PM

Have most of mine cut, until I got sick and have been to the Drs 3 xs in the last week. Hope to get over this soon.
Will have mine flying to the home station soon! LOL
Country1

Yosamitesa 04-24-2013 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 6023935)
Is this swap just for plain fabric? Or do you create blocks to send? I am thinks I just cut 6 1/2 inch fabric pieces. But wasn't sure if this was correct. I don't totally understand . Thanks.
Can some one please explain the twist too. How many in each set?

Just fabric. You cut 12 squares from 1 fabric per set. The twist is 5 different 2-1/2" x wof strips per set. Hope that helps.

owlvamp 04-25-2013 03:30 AM

Yes it did thanks. I will see what I have then will be back to see what I am doing.

Yosamitesa 04-25-2013 06:35 PM

Got a package from California today. Will update soon. Funeral is Saturday. Will update the whole list on Monday.

hav4boys 04-26-2013 03:10 AM

That would be my package.

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 6026403)
Got a package from California today. Will update soon. Funeral is Saturday. Will update the whole list on Monday.

sustraley 04-26-2013 03:13 AM

So sorry to hear of your grandfathers passing. Take Care.

Elisabrat 04-26-2013 05:26 AM

Yosemitesa, My heart goes out to your family. I know there is never a good day to lose someone. I am sure he is in a peaceful place. And watching over all of you.

I don't have enough farm things or farmers market to join :( love your fabrics everyone. Marybeth I am covetting your pumpkins!

Question: I was wondering if any of you have lemon fabric and would like to trade one 10 1/2" square for a piece of Chicken fabric or something other like a duck fabric or roses? it would fit in an envelope for regular postage I believe :) PM me if you do! I have one tiny project to make and need lemons!

Yosamitesa 04-26-2013 07:01 PM

MadeinMaine - 6 sets, 6 twists

marybrace 04-28-2013 06:46 AM

May I introduce Dumb and Dumber. Dumb was me yesterday and Dumber is me today. I signed up for 6 sets of Farm squares......yesterday I packaged 6 sets but this a.m. I thought I needed one more so did another. I NOW HAVE 7 SETS. (I often think I'm too dangerous to be on the streets.) Personally,I think all the sets are unique. Do you ever allow a Dumb/Dumber person trade 7 sets instead of 6?

Mary Ellen

I'm going to sneak out and count the sets again to determine if I really have 7!