Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Funky Transportation Swap (Quilt for Boys) - Sign-ups close August 31 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-transportation-swap-quilt-boys-sign-ups-close-august-31-a-t192242.html)

athenagwis 09-21-2012 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5529744)
I mailed mine the other day I thought you would have them by now.
Donna

Do you remember what day? They might have just missed me if they were delivered after I checked yesterday or perhaps even today. I will be checking the box early next week, so I will be sure to keep an eye out for yours.

Rachel

Lv2sew2011 09-21-2012 02:31 PM

I was told at the PO you should of gotten them yesterday, maybe there today! If not most likely Monday, Usually it only takes two days, but you never know...
Donna

Originally Posted by athenagwis (Post 5529919)
Do you remember what day? They might have just missed me if they were delivered after I checked yesterday or perhaps even today. I will be checking the box early next week, so I will be sure to keep an eye out for yours.

Rachel

athenagwis 09-21-2012 06:27 PM

I probably just missed them!! I picked up early yesterday, so they probably hadn't put out that day's mail yet. I am sure they will get here safe and sound!! :) :)

Rachel

hoppyfrog 09-23-2012 07:46 AM

Mine are being mailed tomorrow 9/24

athenagwis 10-01-2012 04:34 AM

All the packages should be here now!! :) I am going to go the PO today and see what I have, if there is anyone I do not have, I will send out a PM. We will make sure everyone's package gets here before I swap. I anticipate swapping at the end of this week and having the packages out by the weekend.

Cheers!
Rachel

athenagwis 10-03-2012 09:42 AM

Just wanted to give a quick update!! I went to the PO yesterday and had 4 envelopes, I will be checking everyone in today and updating the list of members. I will post here again when I do that. I have a busy week this week, so my plan is to swap this weekend and then have everything in the mail on Monday. I can't wait to see everything together!!

Cheers!
Rachel

athenagwis 10-03-2012 03:57 PM

Here are the packages I have received. Please let me know if I have not mentioned that your package is here yet!! Let's make sure we have them all by the weekend!!

Hoppyfrog
atpegsquiltstudio
jclinganrey
lv2sew2011

Thanks everyone!!
Rachel

athenagwis 10-09-2012 06:09 AM

Another update! We had one package that got a little turned around in the mail, we were hoping it would be here Friday, but it was not. I will be checking today if I got it, I am sure it will be there today!! I will swap as soon as that package comes in. We don't want anyone to miss out!!

Cheers!
Rachel

atpegsquiltstudio 10-10-2012 09:26 AM

Morning - glad i'm on the list of received. Am looking forward to getting a school bus block (fingers AND toes crossed) back. Thanks for hosting.
Margaret

marybrace 10-15-2012 06:11 AM

Just wondering what the status is of the missing blocks and swapping.