Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   I Spy Swap with a Twist dead line to join is Sept.28th, 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/i-spy-swap-twist-dead-line-join-sept-28th-2013-a-t229721.html)

charlotte37830 10-08-2013 07:37 AM

Thank you for all your hard work. Will let you know when it arrives.

SheriR 10-08-2013 07:44 AM

Ooooo I'm out of town. Should be home next week. Maybe I'll have a prize waiting!!! Thanks for all your hard work. I know it's very time consuming. :D

owlvamp 10-08-2013 11:28 AM

They are all gone.:) yes it was a lot of work and after the surgery not sure if I was totally up to. It was exhausting but I plugged a long and finished them all up and on to there new homes. I really hope you all enjoyed this swap and all the beautiful fabric. You all were worth all the time and I love doing it.

catpawski 10-08-2013 03:06 PM

Thank you owlvamp...........your the best.............

givio 10-08-2013 08:21 PM

Sandra, My thanks too for your efforts. I appreciate your time used and your willingness to make something fun happen for all of us! I hope everything goes well with your recovery from surgery. Take a rest. :-)

Annaquilts 10-09-2013 06:29 AM

Thank you! I am really looking forward to seeing them.

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 6337979)
They are all gone.:) yes it was a lot of work and after the surgery not sure if I was totally up to. It was exhausting but I plugged a long and finished them all up and on to there new homes. I really hope you all enjoyed this swap and all the beautiful fabric. You all were worth all the time and I love doing it.

charp 10-09-2013 11:34 AM

I also thank you! This was a big swap, and I'm sure lots of work. Thank you for taking it on and getting stuff out so quickly! You rock!

Library.Lil 10-09-2013 01:00 PM

Got mine today!!! I've got the twist fabrics laid out on my table now. I'm trying to be good and save the others for when my husband gets home--when I get swap packages in the mail he likes to lay them out one at a time and tell me what it is while I sit there and try very hard to be patient.

Thanks, Sandra, for hosting such an awesome swap and getting the packages out so fast!

owlvamp 10-10-2013 07:17 AM

Hi Ladies,

Hope your charms are finding there way home to you all. I want to thank you for being patient with me through my surgery and recovery. Unfortunately I need more recovery time and will pass on doing the next two I Spy Swap to charlotte37830 who will host November and December.:) she is a sweetheart for offering to help me out and I will take back over in January. So please be kind to her and help her out as much as you all can. I believe it's her first swap so make it go as smoothly as possible. I know she will do awesome and I am here to help here through it all. It's been a hard time for me and struggling to get back my energy. So be on the look out for the next I Spy Swap. I believe I will be posted today. I will be watching and I know it will be fun.
Thank you all for making this so wonderful. Hugs Sandra

charlotte37830 10-10-2013 07:27 AM

Hello everyone. I want to say thank you to Owlvamp for trusting me with her swap until she feels better. I will be starting a new post in a little while for the Nov. swap. I am paying bills at the moment. Watch for the new post.

I am so excited to get this opportunity. And yes, it is my first swap but I will do my very best. If we happen to run across any bumps, feel free to contact me. I want this to be as much fun as possible. I have had such a wonderful experience with Owlvamp and want you all to have a good experience with me.

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 6341060)
Hi Ladies,

Hope your charms are finding there way home to you all. I want to thank you for being patient with me through my surgery and recovery. Unfortunately I need more recovery time and will pass on doing the next two I Spy Swap to charlotte37830 who will host November and December.:) she is a sweetheart for offering to help me out and I will take back over in January. So please be kind to her and help her out as much as you all can. I believe it's her first swap so make it go as smoothly as possible. I know she will do awesome and I am here to help here through it all. It's been a hard time for me and struggling to get back my energy. So be on the look out for the next I Spy Swap. I believe I will be posted today. I will be watching and I know it will be fun.
Thank you all for making this so wonderful. Hugs Sandra