Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International RR III Group 9 Traveling Threads (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-rr-iii-group-9-traveling-threads-t59718.html)

lindyline 09-09-2010 11:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks jen, you made me laugh.
Here's a pic of what I'd like to do, although this isn't the correct colors. Have to go shop for them yet.Although, they're not too far from what I had in mind, but I will finish it better than the practice model. Let me know waht you all think.Thanks

Dang it, I forgot the critters!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]114486[/ATTACH]

maryb119 09-09-2010 06:44 PM

I like it! Its exciting to see the beginnings of the first one. I was thinking a medium brown too, when I saw the center. Great minds think alike, you know.

sew cornie 09-09-2010 08:30 PM

Linda, I really like the movement of it. That would be a very nice addition. :thumbup: It would drive me crazy trying to do the math to get the corners right. :shock: I'm always impressed by those who can do that kind of thing and make it look so easy.

americassewplace 09-11-2010 10:07 AM

I have gotten my center in the mail. Did it today. It is going to Chrys. Not real thrilled about my label, but it will have to do now... Have a great weekend all.....

sew cornie 09-13-2010 08:22 PM

With the IRR "officially" beginning this week, I just went back through our pages to see all of our centers again. What a talented and creative group we have! I am so much looking forward to working with all of the different designs and wonderful variety of colors that we'll have going around. Thank you all for sharing in this adventure!

lindyline 09-13-2010 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
With the IRR "officially" beginning this week, I just went back through our pages to see all of our centers again. What a talented and creative group we have! I am so much looking forward to working with all of the different designs and wonderful variety of colors that we'll have going around. Thank you all for sharing in this adventure!

Ditto what jen said. Thanks everyone for sharing in this... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

maryb119 09-14-2010 04:55 AM

I agree! It is going to be fun. I am mailing my center block today. I know tomorrow is the day but I have this morning off and I have the time to go to the post office. It is also my youngest son 16th birthday. He gets his drivers license this morning. I'm not sure I'm ready for my "baby" to be driving!!!

littlehud 09-14-2010 12:00 PM

I always cried when my kids got their drivers license. Just another sign they are growing up.

I sent out me center today. I am so excited to get started. :D

lindyline 09-14-2010 12:46 PM

Oh, I remember when my son got his licence. Sadder still, when his son was born.Seems like only yesterday. Oh wait, it was only Sat.
Yes, it's sad for us, but we do need to let them grow up in their own time. Don't be too sad, just think of the time you can spend sewing, where you used to transport them around.

sew cornie 09-14-2010 04:37 PM

My oldest began 1st grade last week. At least we're still 10 years away from driving! LOL.