Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

SEGASAL 01-02-2013 05:07 AM

Oh man...with everything that has been going on...I missed the sign up but that is okay. I need to take a break anyway with this being my last semester of school I need to concentrate on that. I will enjoy watching all of you get packages! Happy New Year to everyone!

Quilty-Louise 01-02-2013 05:24 AM

Silly girl I LOVE purple and yellow, and I like EVERY other than
brown and olive/drab green.

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 5756133)
Sorry Vicki W - think this is me - hooray! (What's the colour you like btw? ;))

Quilty-Louise 01-02-2013 05:40 AM

Next clue.

You have a breed of dog that I use to have and I truly miss my
little cuddler, I some times thought she was a permanent attachment
to my body.

More clues to come later.

SharonAnne 01-02-2013 07:13 AM

Quiltnut4ever - You made me smile with your dancing story. Take a hot bubble bath and feel better soon!!

Segasal - How did your Christmas turn out with your doggie in tow? OMG, I can't believe I forgot his name!!! Must be another year older and less memory, huh?

I got my SP and she is all the way across the continent from me. More clues later. Now I have to go to work.

jaba 01-02-2013 08:05 AM

Think I'd need a hot bubble bath if I tried to dance all night, but then I'd have to worry that I couldn't get out of the tub. Guess I better stick to the shower. Got both my names, going to get the boxes out and see what I can put in them. Sibi, sorry I missed your B-day yesterday, happy belated!! Hope you did something fun and had a great day. Need to call my Dad, his is today, 94 yrs. and still very active and spry.

Krystyna 01-02-2013 08:59 AM

Got my SP name. She has done swaps before, but isn't someone that I "know" -- if you know what I mean!
I kinda sorta think this is going to be a difficult one for me to do completely the way she wants it, but I'll do my best!

Seasgal, I guess you decided to take Meadow with you? Hope it went well.

reeskylr 01-02-2013 09:20 AM

I got my name and she likes things made from her sp. So now I get to go hunting for ideas!

Sibi 01-02-2013 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5751318)
Or maybe hungover..

Quite right Sharon....I was hung over! Funny thing is, I am not a drinker at all now. Maybe a beer or champagne once a year for a celebration but that's it.

Sorry to hear about your neighbors and the current situation. That would certainly be hard, knowing where to draw the line. I feel bad for the boys but you should not have to step in where mom left off. I wish you the best of luck with that and hope that the boys will figure something out, perhaps with the assistance of family members.

clsurz 01-02-2013 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by fayza (Post 5754636)
Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

I'm super excited about the Jan. Secret Pal swap. I've skipped alot of months, so I'm looking forward to getting back into the sending and receiving of goodies :)

Me too...............

clsurz 01-02-2013 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5752359)
Looks like I have lots of birthday company. My birthday is January 26th. Lordy, I'm getting old!

I'm right behind you on the 27th. :-)