Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

luvstoquilt 01-14-2013 12:21 PM

Hi Quilty Louise...I am so glad you liked all of the stuff I sent you! Yep, I am big on Post-it notes..guess you can tell I love note paper, too! I can't seem to pass it up and probably own a lifetime supply in my private stash.

Mscupid..I didn't get a pkg from you today though I do live in ILLinois but I got a great one from SewMomma66 and will be posting pics as soon as I get my digital camera back from my DGD this afternoon. She has a school project and had to take a picture of her room. I have never seen a posting from SewMomma66 but will post the pics for the rest of you to drool over.

Feezer I hope your son does will with the knee surgery. Sounds painful to me!

Crafty Darlene...my zip is 17 but since I got my package I guess I know it isn't coming to me!

quiltnut4ever 01-14-2013 12:29 PM

Nice packages all! my zip is 33991= 25. Baking a Tunnel of Fudge cake right now, got company coming in less than 1/2 hour and thought I'd check in. Went to Joanns today and got some patterns 5 for $5, Simplicity. Got some for future sp's and bought some valentine's fabric. Yes Valentine is my favorite holiday below Christmas. Everyone have a great day, need to check on the cake! Mary nice of you to drop in, miss ya!

dabbler312 01-14-2013 12:40 PM

Wow have I been remiss with posting clues.

You should see your package Wednesday of this week.
We are both a sort of border town.
At one time I collected the same thing you collect now.
We both like the same colors.
The color you're looking for is almost the color of my birthstone.

I'm sure I'm not sending myself a secret pal package.

hav4boys 01-14-2013 01:08 PM

Sounded like me except for the border town. :-(

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 5786072)

Krystyna 01-14-2013 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 5785503)
I'm with you - I find it much easier to work with unwashed fabrics and haven't come unstuck yet.

I like to wash them "just in case" ... and I really love starching and ironing. Weird, maybe, but I like it.

Krystyna 01-14-2013 01:51 PM

SP - your package was delivered today and since I didn't put a note in it ... if you live in OHIO ... it's ME!

lawsonmugs 01-14-2013 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5785951)
Hi mary,
I miss you too.

Thanks Wanda Lou.Miss you and many others too. Mary

Krystyna 01-14-2013 01:59 PM

Mary, how is the new job going? Are you all settled in?

hav4boys 01-14-2013 02:02 PM

I am eagerly awaiting response :shock:... one of my secret pals has received her box :thumbup:. The other is out for delivery today:D. I so hope they are well received as a lot of love went in the creating and packing. I DO NOT wait well :p...lol.

Vanuatu Jill 01-14-2013 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 5786072)

Well, I am in a border town with Mexico, but ddon't know what you collected or what your favorite color is! MMMMM- guess I'll just have to wait and see-----