Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

cherrio 01-16-2013 07:28 PM

I live in OHio but alas I got no pkg so it wasn't me. :(

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5786224)
SP - your package was delivered today and since I didn't put a note in it ... if you live in OHIO ... it's ME!

cherrio 01-16-2013 07:52 PM

Hi ev'body! I got a super pkg from MiMiM and It was right on target for me with cookbooks, recipes, fabric for the STAR WARS quilt I'm working on for a nephew and Yarn and a detective novel. I had hinted that I love to hear what some of her family's favorite dishes were so she took the time to write out 3 of their favorites. I appreciate that and loved my pkg. Thanks Barbara!

quiltingdragon 01-16-2013 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5788200)
Well I made it home but got the flu almost as soon as I got to Marty's house. I had planned having a catch up and and then home but I haven't even made it home so sick with this flu got Tamiflu and should be getting better, am trying to answer some pms but can't be away from the bathroom for very long.

So sorry that you got that nasty flu bug! Prayers for a quick recovery.

wanda lou 01-16-2013 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you karen aka brwn_eyedgirl for the extra's.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]388559[/ATTACH]<!-- END TEMPLATE: navbar_link -->

brenda21 01-16-2013 11:50 PM

Very nice packages coming in so far....miss playing this month:(...don't think I've missed one since I've been on the board till now...hurry up February sign ups!!

quiltnut4ever 01-17-2013 04:31 AM

NIce packages coming in. Sewdamncute that is such a beautiful quilt. The colors work so well together and it makes me ready for spring! Then again living in FL its always spring/summer here.:D
Krystyna glad you are doing well and part of the swap! Lori, please take it easy and get rest and get better!

Krystyna 01-17-2013 04:59 AM

Darlene, that is simply gorgeous!

Quiltnut, yes, doing somewhat better. We still have a long bureaucratic road ahead of us lined with endless paperwork tasks, but sooner or later it will get done.

SEGASAL 01-17-2013 05:02 AM

Wow great packages!!!

As to Meadow and Christmas... I feel if he is an embarrassment to the family then that is their problem not mine, If they do not want to learn about him and know what that is totally their problem and not mine. I know what an AMAZING animal he is..and I am happy to have him!

buslady 01-17-2013 06:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
WHOOP!! WHOOP!! Hand pump, the whole nine yards!!! Great package received from Vicki W. Love love love all the fabric. The gold in that one makes it my fav, also the coffee themed, they are all just great. The chocolte will not last long. DH and I pigged out right after I took the picture. LOL The wallet is very nice, I've been thinking about getting one like it!! The furbaby pkg is great, I have never seen that before. And I have thumbed through the book. It is going to stay by my chair, even after I read it. I have had lots of problems with the value thing when picking out my fabrics for a quilt. Can't wait to read it. Then there is the candle and note pad. Just a great package to receive. And the day before my Birthday! Thank you thank you thank you. I love it all.

quiltingdragon 01-17-2013 07:10 AM

I'm going to the PO today to send off my package. Clue number... 4? You like florals and had an abbreviation in something you liked, that I really hope I figured out right!