Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Fat Quarter Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-fat-quarter-swap-t189603.html)

roseirish48 06-05-2012 07:42 AM

received my fq's from Sienna Gigi. She had my name and my daughters (anastasia) and sent us both the same beautiful prints. neither of us has any idea of what we will make from them but we will pool thoughts if not the fabric itself and design something to do them justice. Thank you Sienna Gigi

ayellowrose 06-05-2012 09:54 AM

Received my first five today and they are gorgeous!!! This was my first swap and it is so much fun waiting on the packages to arrive! I will definitely be doing this again! Thank you Sienna's GIGI!
Carol

mdall 06-05-2012 11:43 AM

Mailed out my packages today. Hope their new owners like them.

Ms Grace 06-05-2012 11:50 AM

All the fabrics look great!

brenda21 06-05-2012 04:03 PM

IMPORTANT-Please check your fabrics before you mail them out; especially if you are also doing the fat 8th swap! I have had three people already send me notes that they have received f8ths instead of FQ's!!

joejoe31 06-05-2012 06:08 PM

two days back to back I recieved two packages or fqs One package ws this bueatiful PINK bubble package I was so excited like a child on xmas.As I sat at the end of my driveway I opened it and oh my dear lord.The fabrics from sherrie aka stitchingpost{ i think}not only were vibrant and awesome but there was 6 and a patteren i think ill do to start my day off,and a nice card.I will post pics tomorrow,one thing my DMIL seen the one with the lillys and other blended flowers and I seen it in her eyes she wished she could have it sooo I shared ONE only one it was hard but i love her lol.Then the next day another package I was thinking weird I thought only one package would be coming is this really mine,sure enough I opened it and it was more fqs.Lord thank you .Not sure why I got two but I thank you ummm lilly and Oz ? didnt know what was the board name or not but the fabrics you sent where PERFECT mardigra mask and purple and oh my I loved the CHOCOLATE ty tyty .I had something happen a few days ago that was the worst thing ever,I wont blat about it but smiles laughter and happiness has been nil for none.Anyways THANKYOU I will post pics soon . Jess :cool:

joejoe31 06-05-2012 06:16 PM

Oh Btw I sent out a bunch of things on the 4th so heads up in ca,and va,

Needlegrammy 06-05-2012 06:48 PM

Great fabrics lady!!! Thats what i look like on the beach!:D

Originally Posted by Mainewoods Mammie (Post 5266565)
Thank you so much, LJDugas31 and bjolly. First pic FQ from Linda ---Second group fromBarb.
Aren't they lovely "Summer" FQ ? Perfect choices!

Pattia 06-05-2012 07:42 PM

Just to let you know I haven't forgotten but I can't seem to get to the post office. I will try harder tomorrow and they will be on their way and hope they are liked at the receiving end
=)

kiffie2413 06-05-2012 08:59 PM

Wow!! All the fabric pics posted look awesome!! I can relate to you Brenda, as I received a pm thank you from snownannie, and it took me a second to recall why she was thanking me for the June fq!! ACK!! I had totally forgotten about it..:shock: Now I can't wait to get my 2 sets in!!! Um, until a few days pass and I forget again...haha....Now to get my F8's ready and off...then I am going to have to sit out the swaps until July is over, since our only son's (only child actually) wedding is in July, and my lqs has our annual Shop Hop in July...
Regards,
Kif
K