Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MARCH Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-fat-quarter-swap-spring-flowers-t241394.html)

kiffie2413 03-22-2014 04:24 PM

Tubsfam,
The next one is batiks. And I will be happy to share some Spring and or Easter fqs with you. Pm me your addy, and I will send them out this week. :thumbup:
Kif

kiffie2413 03-22-2014 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6639900)
Seems a shame that grown women sign up for something, they get their's, and never send. Thanks Linda for banning them! it is a blessing and about time someone had the guts to do it. Okay had my say, and if I have offended I'm sorry.

Well if there is any offending, I offended 1st, a few posts above ya, Jaba....so, we'll be "offensive" together...:shock:
Honestly, I am more offended that people who sent out fabrics didn't get any back. And evidently the ones who didn't send out didn't let Brat know if anything was going on...That's a shame.
Regards,
K

jaba 03-22-2014 06:35 PM

totally agree, another month and on to the next one.............BATIK'S my favorite!!

Elisabrat 03-23-2014 05:03 AM

kiffie how sweet of you. thank you for helping out! take her up on it Tubsfam its an awesome selection that woman has. Thinking of how to sound pitiful enough to get a smattering myself! oh ok fine. Maybe next time after all... it is batiks :)

SheriR 03-23-2014 05:46 AM

Well, I'm not trying to cause trouble, but, I think if someone hasn't sent FQ's they shouldn't be allowed in a swap until said FQ's are sent. I've been partnered with at least one who was suppose to send to me and she's a great swapper. Something must be troubling her and I'm guessing she still plans to mail.

kiffie2413 03-23-2014 01:31 PM

Sheri,
That is odd, when you know someone is acting out of "character", so to speak. But I still wonder why they can't at least pm our hostess, Brat in this case..and let her know. Now I understand dire emergencies happen, so please don't think I am all heartless....I also know some people are super busy with work, or out of town, but if that's the case, maybe they need to take care of life first, then come back to swaps. That's what I did for a couple of months after Christmas. I also have swappees I don't know if they received my fqs. I don't want a gushing "Oh you're amazing..." But a lil, "I got your fqs, thanks." and I know they weren't lost.
I also don't think any hostess should have to chase people down..that's just not fair to the hostess, either.
Sorry if I am overstepping...I really think for the most part I am a nice person...really...:p
K

sewellie 03-23-2014 06:33 PM

Yup, Kan, you really are a nice person. :)

kiffie2413 03-23-2014 09:18 PM

Awww shucks, Ellie.. :o
On the fqs, I would share with you too, Brat...and I offered to send a few batiks to Ellie..since she's not sure what they are, well we can't have that, now can we??!!
But I can't share without knowing addresses..just sayin'..
K

sewellie 03-24-2014 08:49 PM

You're a silly girl, Kan. And if you did such a thing, you'd better watch your mail cause I won't accept anything without being able to reciprocate. (Evil laugh). And I KNOW YOUR ADDRESS. tee hee.

kiffie2413 03-25-2014 01:50 PM

And I can FIND yours out, Ellie..I have connections...bwahahaaaa!!:cool: I am sure I already have it, from prior swaps...just as long as you haven't moved to an exotic island lately....