Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March fq swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-fq-swap-t214580.html)

jclinganrey 03-08-2013 01:37 PM

My 2 sets will be going in the mail tomorrow.

Jane

sustraley 03-09-2013 04:08 AM

My tracking for my 2nd set says it went through Providence, Ri today. But my receipt says expected delivery date of March 7th. What??? So hope she receives the FQ's soon.

ssnare 03-09-2013 07:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my first set of fqs from luvstoquilt. The one on the far right is from England. The one next to it has shamrocks and she included St. Patrick socks. St. Patrick's day is my birthday. Thank you. I love all of it.

Vanogay 03-09-2013 07:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally got my stuff together and took and downloaded pictures. Here's my package from Vanutau Jill. Thanks for the pretty fabrics...

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 03-09-2013 08:11 AM

Oh Vanogay, those are so pretty... I'm loving all these fabrics this month!!

craftygal63 03-09-2013 02:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oooooo pretties from Vanogay.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]400740[/ATTACH] Thank you sooooooo much!!!!

Elisabrat 03-09-2013 02:16 PM

Wow such pretty variety sent once again. I cant wait til next month. as long as we dont go blue I can join again!!! I think I have oodles of .. brown. hey april showers bring mud puddles!! see it works it works!

I am sitting here expecting a beautiful weather week almost 60 during the day. this is lovely. However there is a saying up here in the woods that the snow has to fall on the first dogwood blooms. well the trees are barely beginning to bud let alone bloom so I am saying snow is still to come. I will enjoy the warmth while its here. (take what you can get right?) mother in law called from Florida said she was expecting 80's all week. ok that would be my peak summer and be ok with me like 80 not 85 just 80. wowsa. Its March right???? yikes. does anyone else have an old tale like mine about the dogwoods that they swear by? here they say its been true for over the last 30 yrs so I guess I believe them.

luvstoquilt 03-09-2013 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 5909596)
HAPPY MAIL CALL!!!!!!

I got not 1 but 2 packages of FQ today. Thank you both!! Love all 12 of them. Now just to put them in a project.

This one came from sew4nin...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400192[/ATTACH]

This one is from luvstoquilt....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400193[/ATTACH]

Thank you for the cute socks! Unfortunately, I have lost them to my daughter.

Glad you liked the socks...even better your daughter did!

Andrea19711 03-09-2013 02:51 PM

I received both my packages today!!! Thanks to tlambing and purplecat. All of the fabrics are beautiful.

Old_Rosebud 03-09-2013 05:14 PM

Both of my sets are going in the mail Monday!
Clue 1 - Receiver #1 is in a quilt block of the month group with me and her fabric selection is awesome. I am sending her fabrics that I hope she will love!
Clue 2 - Receiver #2 is within a day's drive and her zip = 21. I haven't seen any posts from her on threads that I haunt except this one. I was picking 'blind' and I hope she loves the FQ's I am sending!