Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

Ashjoy 03-27-2013 10:37 AM

I'm working on my answers now to join.

Krystyna 03-27-2013 11:00 AM

I agree. Lori is Superwoman on a normal day, but considering all the health issues, she is MEGA Superwoman! What fortitude!
I think I am going to have to sit this one out with my son's wedding less than a month away.

Nancy in Louisiana 03-27-2013 01:27 PM

April and May are definitely crazy months -- the weather breaks, people want to go to fix yards up, proms, graduations, Easter, end of school year programs and projects; you just want to open up all the windows and let the fresh air blow through! Be thankful attendance is down -- you need a break this month TO SLOW DOWN AND GET SOME REST!!!!!!!

wanda lou 03-27-2013 02:20 PM

Lori you are doing a great Job!

quiltnut4ever 03-27-2013 02:42 PM

Lori you are doing great! As many here have said you have gone through quite much these last few months and you're strong! Don't worry about how many JUST GET BETTER :o

luvstoquilt 03-28-2013 07:55 AM

Listen Super Lori...you are the heart and soul of this swap....I personally love, love, love it. So much that I follow the rules!!! There are still some days to go so I am sure more will be slipping in before it is over. Priority 1 right now though is you and your health. Wishing you well, weller, wellest asap!

fayzer 03-28-2013 08:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am so late posting a photo of my wonderful package from secret pal happylab. I have been so sick that I did not feel like doing anything! She sent me large pieces of co-ordinating fabrics and a charm pack. She definately chose fabrics I would have selected myself. There is a darling cat pattern, some great magazines. Love the leaf applique quilt. She also sent some post it notes and a magnetic grocery list. Happylab, thank you so much. I love it all!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]404915[/ATTACH]

Vanogay 03-28-2013 09:28 AM

Fayzer, hope you are feeling better, as well. Sounds like many of our partners on this board are feeling the crunch of the seasons creeping up on them in the form of some miserable illnesses. Get well everyone!! Feel better, soon

skaduzy 03-28-2013 12:31 PM

Hi Fayzer.......feel better! (Lori, too :))
I just wanted to let you know that I have been using my beautiful purse.
Thanks again for making it for me.
Love that Sewing Cat pattern you received............. nice package.

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5960414)
I am so late posting a photo of my wonderful package from secret pal happylab. I have been so sick that I did not feel like doing anything! She sent me large pieces of co-ordinating fabrics and a charm pack. She definately chose fabrics I would have selected myself. There is a darling cat pattern, some great magazines. Love the leaf applique quilt. She also sent some post it notes and a magnetic grocery list. Happylab, thank you so much. I love it all!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]404915[/ATTACH]

lawsonmugs 03-28-2013 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5957960)
Not many more days to signup and we only have 31 am I doing something wrong? It keeps dropping.

Hey Lori,hope you feel better really soon. I signed up for this month too. I haven't been in the swap for a few months but I'm back now.You ALWAYS do a great job!!!! reasons for me not being in the swap had nothing to do with the people running it or in it. they were personal problems.Probably the same for others too. Everyone have a good day.hugs Mary