Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

fayzer 03-28-2013 02:21 PM

Thanks for the well wishes. I am glad I felt better today. I was getting close to missing the April signup.
Skaduzy, you made me feel so good hearing that you love your purse I made you!

Ladybug 1938 03-28-2013 03:11 PM

Hey Sis Happy to see you signed up for the SP maybe I'll get your name or you will get mine or Auntie Gail's... Big Sis

LORI You are the best and to put up with all of us as well as a few trips to the ER and stays in the hospital, you get better... Sending prayers your way...
Hugs

Ladybug 1938 03-28-2013 03:13 PM

Faye Hope you are feeling better... Silly Florida weather is all I can say,, had 6 weeks of being down with all that stuff... not fun... God Bless

fayzer 03-28-2013 03:59 PM

Thanks Rosemary/ladybug. I think I got "pollinated!" LOL Everything at our house is covered with pollen. It always makes me sick!

tedytrser 03-29-2013 07:23 AM

march sp

1 Attachment(s)
Well first off I have to say a BIG SORRY to LoupEspritReal (Megan) I have been getting errors every time I try to post a picture of my treasures I got. Even got one this morning. But I think I hope it is working now, I go a very pretty wall hanging, a very pretty pin cushion and alot more treasures that you can see. What she didn't realize is that the bags that she used as a filler for the box was also a treasure. Here in Austin the stores have gone green and are no longer using plastic bags and we sure those bags in the rooms at my Childcare center. So, they are very much appreciated also!!!

lauriejo 03-29-2013 08:31 AM

Cute wall hanging, and I love the pincushion! My plastic bags seem to multiply, would you like me to send them to you??? :)

lawsonmugs 03-29-2013 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 5963024)
Cute wall hanging, and I love the pincushion! My plastic bags seem to multiply, would you like me to send them to you??? :)

Hi Lauriejo,Ditto on the bags and home made goodies. Mary

verna2197 03-29-2013 03:25 PM

does anyone have the link that someone posted on here for a sewing table. It was made from 2 hollow doors with bookcases under it from Walmart? I thought I bookmarked it but can't find it anywhere.

Ladybug 1938 03-29-2013 03:36 PM

I just got a call from Gail " Sweetwater Quilter" she is in an ambulance on the way to the hospital, she fell on a knee she had had replaced several years ago and knocked it out of joint, guess that's the easiest way to explain it.. Please say a prayer that they can fix it without surgery... Her family is on the way down and she does have family locally...
Thanks
Rosemary

fayzer 03-29-2013 04:33 PM

I left the nice spools of thread out of my picture. Happylab gave me large spools of white and beige. I really needed the white for the baby quilt I am starting tomorrow. Thanks again happylab!

Just saw ladybug's post about sweetwater quilter's knee. I pray it isn't broken. I have 2 artificial knees and that is a scary thought to have it knocked out of place or broken.