Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes May 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-2014-pincushion-needlecase-swap-%7E-signup-closes-may-1st-t245774.html)

klaws 04-26-2014 06:56 PM

Pat, where are you???

nhnative 04-27-2014 12:49 PM

Karen I was on the April Swap and wondered why no one was around. Duh. I forgot that the May one is here.

JuneBillie 04-27-2014 03:00 PM

Now I am doing that too nhnative. It's her fault. :D I was answering her on the April one. I guess I need to transfer that here.

JuneBillie 04-27-2014 03:02 PM

From the April Swap!

I am here, but watching the weather channel wondering if we are in for storms. I guess they will probably come tonight like they always do. lol.... If any of you are in the path of tornadoes please stay safe. It's other wise pretty today and a warm 80.

JuneBillie 04-27-2014 03:04 PM

From April Swap!!!

I have been thinking of trying to do a pincushion using the paper piecing technique, but haven't worked on that in a couple of years. I had a new book on it back then, and tried just a simple one, and suffered through completing one, then never went back to it. lol.. So if I do one like that it will be only after I have practiced enough for it to look decent. I kept thinking that for smaller things like this swap would be a good time for me to try the paper piecing (just a thought). You know what they say about thoughts? They are fleeting. lol.. or is that feelings? I can sure tell what is fleeting, and that is my memory.:D

Now I am caught up!

stitchnstuff 04-27-2014 08:19 PM

i'd like to join the pincushion swap! thanks

JuneBillie 04-28-2014 03:28 AM

stitchnstuff glad you are joining the swap. We have a lot of fun here, and with so many who make the prettiest pin cushions, and needle books.

lauriejo 04-28-2014 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by stitchnstuff (Post 6694210)
i'd like to join the pincushion swap! thanks

Hooray another new swapper! Hope we get all of our regulars back as well. Here is the current list:

1. lynnie - two pincushions
2. lawsonmugs - one pincushion and one needlecase
3. klaws - one pincushion
4. JuneBillie - one pincushion
5. NanaKathy55 - one pincushion and one needlecase
6. PeginCO - one pincushion and one needlecase
7. stitchnstuff - ?

klaws 04-28-2014 04:47 AM

Pat, are you not going to participate this time?
Susan, I see that there is going to be some bad weather in your area today. Please stay safe!
stitchnstuff, glad to see you joining in. Welcome.

nhnative 04-28-2014 05:41 AM

Of course I'm going to join for May. I know I'm in for one pincushion and will let Laurie know before the deadline if I'm making another pincushion or needlecase.

I can't believe all the destruction from those tornadoes. I would not like to be living near there even though we have some tornadoes here but not like that. Can't we just have some rain and leave it at that. It's awful.