Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MAY FQ SWAP : Patriotics! Red! White! Blue FQ's!!! SIGN UP CLOSES MAY 2nd. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fq-swap-patriotics-red-white-blue-fqs-sign-up-closes-may-2nd-t245782.html)

Elisabrat 04-25-2014 07:44 PM

MAY FQ SWAP : Patriotics! Red! White! Blue FQ's!!! SIGN UP CLOSES MAY 2nd.

May Fat Quarter Swap: Patriotics! Red! White! Blue! Fat quarters!!! sign up closes May 2nd

This month is a swap for Patriotics or patriotic colors!. If your unsure what those are please check them out on websites such as hancocks of padducah or perhaps equilter.com for great ideas.

READ ALL THE RULES NEW NOTES THIS MONTH:

Description: This will be a monthly swap. You will sign up each month and you can choose each month whether or not to participate. You will receive a PARTNERS name to swap with and it is up to you to trade addresses and personal information. IT is not the posters responsibility.

Each month there will be a different theme or color that we will swap. There is a limit of two swaps per person.
**Each person will swap 5 fat quarters that go with the theme or color of the month.
**FQ's can be purchased or can be from your stash but they must be 100% cotton and they must measure 18 x 22 inches (standard FQ).
**They should be 5 DIFFERENT FQ's. but coordinating fabrics are never a bad choice!

May is Patriotic swap. I am asking you send at least 3 coordinating fabrics and two optional coordinating fabrics. this way your fat quarters have the highest likelihood of being used! There are so many exciting and wonderful color ways out there be sure to talk to your partner to make sure your working together to send something that the other person will be thrilled with.

I don't want any hurt feelings or sad people because they did not receive but they were good enough to send. If there is trouble with this you will be held back from swapping for one month. If there is trouble again the second time you will be permanently banned from swapping. I need to keep this fair and equal to all who send on a regular basis.

Participants are required to PM me when they have received their FQ's and are required to post a PM thanking the sender. You don't need to let me know you have mailed. But its a lovely option :)

*When you send your FQ's please be sure to include your board/screen name so that people know whom to thank. THIS IS IMPORTANT we like to keep our true identies off the forum so they are not misused so please include both so you can be thanked appropriately.

If you would like to participate please PM me with: your board name, full name and address and the number of sets you would like to do. Two set limit.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Sign ups close for the 5 pm May 2nd. Names will be give out by May 4th mailing to be no later than May 10th. If your going to be late you need to PM me and also your partner so they have the courtesy of knowledge of this.

MAILING DATE: YOU MUST MAIL by May 10th. NO LATE EXCUSES WILL BE ACCEPTED THIS TIME UNLESS THERE IS A MAJOR FAMILY EMERGENCY. Save your postage money up now! people are getting hurt feelings by these late mailings, worries they will not receive from their partner and this is absolutely not fair. Pick your fabrics before sign ups close, have them ready to mail in a preaddressed envelope and you will be set to go to make that mailing date. I will have to leave late mailing feedback if these late mailings do not stop. I do make mistakes so if you feel I left you out after I post the final listing please let me know. Make sure you include your full email and mail to information for my records with your notification. I will repost the list and if all is good send out partners. sometimes this takes a bit of time but pay attention to the sign up date and the posting date so I can fix it quick!

Please see the rules for all board swaps and PM me with any questions. This swap has been approved by the admin.

SheriR 04-25-2014 09:39 PM

I win! I'm in. :D

Bullock2us 04-26-2014 02:15 AM

SENT MINE in too!

Elisabrat 04-26-2014 03:31 AM

Well thank you ladies glad to have you back!!!

WMUTeach 04-26-2014 07:14 AM

I am in again! Quite sure these cuts will be put to use! PM on the way.

kiffie2413 04-26-2014 04:23 PM

I'm in for 2.. I have a lot of red white blue / patriotic fabrics...
I hope everyone sends and receives their fabrics on time this month. Not only because "Its just common courtesy..." as my dear dad used to say regarding manners...but also because Le Brat needs extra rest time with her upcoming surgery.
K

Bullock2us 04-26-2014 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by bullock2us (Post 6691547)
sent mine in too!

they are ready to go to so when i get my names they can be on their way!

Jvan228 04-26-2014 06:58 PM

I'm gonna sit the next couple out. I hate to do it, but my DH's mother has had a stroke and needs our attention. But I'll be back and watching whenever I can.

sewellie 04-26-2014 09:34 PM

I'm definitely in. PM right now.

Grandma Peg 04-27-2014 03:39 PM

Will be in for May.