Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-april-30th-4pm-cdt-t219913.html)

buslady 05-08-2013 05:22 AM

Took me forever to catch up! Dang job!! Here's a little story all about my SP:
There once was a lady, all dressed in very bright Blue, Red and Green. She was quite popular around the courtyard. When she walked her pets, she was especially popular. How often do you see a brightly dressed lady walking that many pets. One was running, another hissing and a couple hopping. But the odd one, the one you don't usually see someone walking in public with, well it was the real crowd pleaser. As she was walking, she was throwing bits of licorice to the onlookers, cause she don't like it anyway. Would never think of throwing turtles. What a "Cool" site to see.
I hope I didn't go too far with the hints.

Krystyna 05-08-2013 06:36 AM

Onalee, I love your hints ... and I would love to see that visual in a quilt!

Sdwill 05-08-2013 09:26 AM

My SP's package will be going out tomorrow. I have to find one more sack at the house. I know I bought some stuff off of your list, but I can't find that dad blasted sack! Guess that is what I get for cleaning my truck out, if I hadn't done that over the weekend I would know right where to find it.

barefoot quilter 05-08-2013 09:35 AM

now for another hint one sp zip adds up to 33 and the other adds up to 22 they live 2 states away from me im not telling whitch direction though that would give it away so thats it for now ...

lawsonmugs 05-08-2013 10:08 AM

Well I finally got the treat my pal likes and got her package boxed up. Now just need to make a trip into town and mail it. Yeah and it's still a couple days till the deadline. (patting myself on the back)

clsurz 05-08-2013 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by sewdamncute (Post 6051197)

First secret pal
you post here
We may have been pals before!

I think you are right. LOL

reeskylr 05-08-2013 11:40 AM

My SP hasn't posted on anything since the 29th of April. Hope all is okay over there.

Dang Barefoot Quilter, ,mine adds up to 25, but I am two states from you. hehe

luvstoquilt 05-08-2013 12:19 PM

Package is on the way and Lori knows it! Headed SE about 740 miles...Your city has a population of 29000 kids...since the med. age is 32! No more clues ...expected delivery is Friday...Oh well 1 more...you do get involved here!!!!

quiltnut4ever 05-08-2013 12:26 PM

Hi all! Took another day off from work and feeling a bit better. Got some needed rest and will be going into the sewing room here soon for my SP. SP your pkg will be sent out on Friday! Can't wait to see what all you receive!

ssnare 05-08-2013 12:46 PM

I mailed my package Mon. so it should be there today or tomorrow.