Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-april-30th-4pm-cdt-t219913.html)

lawsonmugs 05-14-2013 02:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413536[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413537[/ATTACH]here is a picture of my wonderful swap I recieved today from Sharyl (Sdwill). I took 2 photos as I forgot to put some of the items in the first one. I recieved some pretty fabrics,homemade jam,cute buttons,pretty homemade chair sewing caddy,seam ripper,yellow thread(which I needed )dog and cat treats,moda squares,a book,measure tape,index cards, sugar free chocolates (which was also needed lol) note pad and I hope I didn't leave anything out. This was a huge package and was welcomed very much. Thank You Sharyl so much. I love the home made items the best. Mary

Belfrybat 05-14-2013 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a lovely package from GrandmaPeg today. I couldn't believe that she sent the item I listed under "One item" -- Pinmoors! I had hoped for someone to share 10 or 12 with me so I could try them, but she sent a whole package! I am over the moon. In addition (as if that wasn't enough) she sent two fat quarters, my favourite candy, treats for the cats, matching dishwash cloths and potholders, and hand sanitizer. Thank you so very much, Peg.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413538[/ATTACH]

lawsonmugs 05-14-2013 02:47 PM

Gee did I post big enough pictures?. My goodness.Well you can see my gifts better.Mary

quiltnut4ever 05-14-2013 03:31 PM

Wonderful pkgs coming in! I just checked out what Pinmoors are and never knew of this notion so its on my shopping list! Wonderful pkgs all, keep 'em coming! I know my SP received hers yesterday, at least that's what the tracking states but I know she's busy right now.

quiltymom 05-14-2013 03:48 PM

I would truly like to thank Nancy in Louisiana for a very thoughtful and wonderful gift card she sent me from Hobby Lobby. It will go to great use. Thankyou again!!!

brenda21 05-14-2013 05:13 PM

Wonderful packages all...twinkie the table runner is gorgeous!!

quiltymom 05-14-2013 05:58 PM

Crafty Darelene Sent This Great Package!!!

3 Attachment(s)
Thankyou again!! Picture of apron didn't do it justice. Love everything!:thumbup:

fayzer 05-14-2013 06:08 PM

Quiltymom, Silly girl. You were supposed to model the apron for us. It sure is pretty. Nice job Darlelne!

catjo 05-14-2013 07:53 PM

All the package pictures are awesome! There were lots of items I would of taken off anyone's hands that is for sure. Still waiting for my surprise package. Can't wait till it gets here.

leiladylei54 05-14-2013 08:46 PM

A great big mahalo nui loa (Hawaiian for thank you very much) to quiltymom. I received her package today and it was filled to the brim with goodies. I will post a proper thank you and add a photo for everyone to see....later tonight or tomorrow. You are going to envy my package....LOL.