Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

abonda 10-24-2010 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
Here are the blocks for lindyline. I just couldn't wait.
They will go out in the mail this week.

Her theme is stars- purple and yellow on black background.

Nice job sapdoggie. What a screen name you have. lol does it have a story behind it?

sapdoggie 10-24-2010 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Nice job sapdoggie. What a screen name you have. lol does it have a story behind it?

Yes, it is the first initials of my spoiled rotten dogs - Sandie ( who has gone to the Rainbow Bridge), Angel and Pepper.
I just added the doggie part on the end - didn't think just "sap" would do. ;) ;) ;)

abonda 10-24-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Yes, it is the first initials of my spoiled rotten dogs - Sandie ( who has gone to the Rainbow Bridge), Angel and Pepper.
I just added the doggie part on the end - didn't think just "sap" would do. ;) ;) ;)

How inventive? What kind of dogs are they?

sapdoggie 10-24-2010 07:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Sandie was a terrier/pom. Angel is a border collie/ lab. Pepper is an Aussie/chow/lab.
They are spoiled rotten, but very loyal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sandie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102341[/ATTACH]

Pepper hiding from the storms.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102342[/ATTACH]

Angel and Pepper in their favorite place.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102343[/ATTACH]

ljdugas31 10-24-2010 07:10 PM

everyone of those blocks is beautiful,lucky girls :lol: :-D :D :-)

ljdugas31 10-24-2010 07:13 PM

Sandie was a terrier/pom. Angel is a border collie/ lab. Pepper is an Aussie/chow/lab.

They are adorable,Lucky to have eachother. I have my little pom and she is sooooo spoiled,but loveable

abonda 10-24-2010 07:41 PM

pretty dogs! My dogs curl up with me on my chair too. Keeps me warm in the winter. I spoil mine too. They are just like kids aren't they? Thanks for the pics!

MadeinMaine 10-25-2010 02:02 AM

My applause for the beautiful batik blocks made by bibliostone and paintmejudy.
The blocks from lindyline are fabulous. What a great start for sapdoggie's quilt; and sapdoggie's purple/black blocks are real beauties.
Talent!
Love to see pictures posted>>> thanks for the inspiration.

Jupiter 10-25-2010 09:58 AM

Hi,

I just joined your group. Can't wait to get those blocks coming and going! I am Marilyn in Bakersfield, California and I love to quilt. Mostly art/wall quilts, but am getting a handle on making traditional blocks, too.

Thanks for including me,
Jupiter

lindyline 10-25-2010 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Hi,

I just joined your group. Can't wait to get those blocks coming and going! I am Marilyn in Bakersfield, California and I love to quilt. Mostly art/wall quilts, but am getting a handle on making traditional blocks, too.

Thanks for including me,
Jupiter

Welcome Jupiter, what's your theme? This swap is absolutely the most fun, you'll enjoy it here.