Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

QuilterMomma 03-28-2012 11:31 AM

I finished 13 total quilts for March of my UFOs, so I only have to complete 87 more this year and I will do the 120 I set my goal for by end of year. If get real lucky, God willing and river don't rise, will complete all 130 that daugther logged on paper.

rfbrazell 03-29-2012 08:03 AM

Hey Terrianm,
Does Abby have any nicknames? The Fairy Factory is open and they have asked for a name for them. They have four fairys flying your way and your wonderful daughter.
R

shnnn 03-29-2012 05:23 PM

I am so bad this month! I have yet to start on my block for this month- but I still have 2 days :p
I got borders on the giant Bargello today! Yipee!!! The first 40 something rows went together great - but it took men3 tries and a week to get the last 8 on. I expected it to be ready for binding by now. Guess it just wasn't my week to quilt. So bright and early I will get my block done and on it's way - before I layer and try to figure out how to wrestle the beast :)

wanabquilter 03-29-2012 08:19 PM

Robert.

I just finished the most awesome looking funky chicken block for you. Sorry! to say I can not take a picture. My camera is dead and I can not find the power source. I packed and unpacked my sewing stuff last year so many times that I do not know where it is.

The chicken is in fall colors and I had so much fun doing it. I kept asking Wayne if he thought it looked like a French chicken and he laughed at me. Said he thought all chickens looked alike. I'd shake my head and say men, but I might get in trouble. lol I am going back to the quilt shop to get more back ground fabric to make another one, so I can send you two. Did I say? I had alot of fun making this block. I might have to make a quilt of funky chickens and give it to my daugther for Christmas, or her birthday.

Audrey

xxmbbxx 03-30-2012 02:40 PM

Sewnmama, did you send mine out...my mail is funky over here so I just wanna make sure it isnt lost or whatnot.

rfbrazell 03-30-2012 03:50 PM

You make me laugh. I am going to call you the leonardo divinci or quilting. He always looked at his paintings and sculputure twice to make sure it was right......LOL, wonder ifhe ever did roosters....LOL
R

Originally Posted by wanabquilter (Post 5101192)
Robert.

I just finished the most awesome looking funky chicken block for you. Sorry! to say I can not take a picture. My camera is dead and I can not find the power source. I packed and unpacked my sewing stuff last year so many times that I do not know where it is.

The chicken is in fall colors and I had so much fun doing it. I kept asking Wayne if he thought it looked like a French chicken and he laughed at me. Said he thought all chickens looked alike. I'd shake my head and say men, but I might get in trouble. lol I am going back to the quilt shop to get more back ground fabric to make another one, so I can send you two. Did I say? I had alot of fun making this block. I might have to make a quilt of funky chickens and give it to my daugther for Christmas, or her birthday.

Audrey

wanabquilter 03-31-2012 05:42 PM

I got two puffy envelopes in the mail today.
One from my March partner a green floral necktie on a white back ground. Thank You Mary! Please give me your theme so I can return the favor. Wish I could take a picture to share it with everyone.
The other envelope was from Robert with two amazing blocks. They are beautiful.

A very big THANK YOU to the both of you.
Audrey.

rfbrazell 03-31-2012 08:30 PM

You're worth it.....Happy to do it.
R

terriamn 03-31-2012 08:45 PM

Nothing that is printable. Just kidding but no she doesn't have a nickname. Thanks again can't wait to see them.

Terri

MadeinMaine 04-01-2012 05:20 AM

HAPPY APRIL!
I have posted the list of April partners in the Group section.
As always, please PM your partner to exchange theme details and mailing information. If you have no response from your partner in the next 7-10 days, please let me know.
If you have not yet received your March block and have had no communication from your partner about the delay, please let me know.
Thanks, everyone. Hope you all have a happy April swap ! Thanks for participating.
shirley :thumbup: