Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 10-26-2010 03:56 PM

Oh what beautiful black/red/white blocks!!!
The New York Beauty blocks are fabulous. Paper-piecing still frightens me!!
Great blocks from all. Thanks for the pictures.

MadeinMaine 10-26-2010 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
Jen, your work never ceases to amaze me!

You are too too kind, Laurie. Your work is very inspiring to me as well. Guess what? Thanks to you, I'm delving into the world of batiks! :mrgreen: I only have one block done so far, but have a dozen or so more planned. A few projects are in line ahead of the batiks, but my fear of them is eased after seeing your beautiful quilts.

There should be a warning label on batiks - they are so addicting!! Have fun :-D

Short an Sweet 10-26-2010 04:02 PM

beautiful blocks

sew cornie 10-26-2010 08:33 PM

kwiltkrazy, you are going to have one awesome quilt! Your colors are so cool and I can't wait to see how you put these together.

jacquie 10-26-2010 09:22 PM

wow!!
your blocks are lovely!
your quilt is going to be amazing!!!!!
love jacquie xxxxx

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Welcome aboard Jennifer, I'm sure you will enjoy the ride, the people here are so wonderful, and they are great quilters. Ihave received some wonderful blocks. And, got the oppotunity to make some wonderful blocks.

Quiltingnonie, I received your blocks today, how wonderful. Please excuse me if I don't get yours right back to you, I fell and injured my hand, it's only a sprain, but it's my right hand, I am so right handed. I love all the blocks I have received. Pictures to follow.

quilting Carol 10-27-2010 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Here are the two blocks that I did for Quilting carol. She asked that I post pics.

I just found the posting site and Thanks for doing that Deb I love my blocks and I will try to get pictures of all I have so far. I think I have five and they look great together so far. I hope to have Debs in the mail tomorrow.

quilting Carol 10-27-2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by goldendog55
And this is the block I sent to quilting Carol for Sept.

I love it and I somehow didn't take pictures of the two blokcs I sent to you I hope you can do that. Many thanks.Oh I just found where you posted them thanks.

letsquilt 10-27-2010 04:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I came home to a sqisshie from Oatw13 today, she sent me the prettiest blocks, Yes 2 of them. Thank You so much I love them.

Jupiter 10-27-2010 09:14 PM

Very Pretty blocks, Oatw13!

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by letsquilt
I came home to a sqisshie from Oatw13 today, she sent me the prettiest blocks, Yes 2 of them. Thank You so much I love them.

abonda 10-28-2010 06:25 AM

ALMOST TIME FOR OUR NOVEMBER PARTNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! I'm running out of Benydril!! The itching is coming baaaaack!!