Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Judith1005 12-14-2012 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5720248)
Judith1005, your package went to the post office today. Look for it next week.

Alrighty, I will definitely let you know when it arrives. I have yours about halfway done. I will get it done this week and get it mailed off to you.

sustraley 12-14-2012 05:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so very much Mainwoods Mammie. The block is wonderful. And since some of it is paperpieced, is an extra bonus. I admire anyone that paper pieces. I have not really mastered that yet. It will go nicely with the others. Great Job!!

rfbrazell 12-15-2012 05:52 AM

Love your avatar. How cute is that......
R

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 5720503)
Thank you so very much Mainwoods Mammie. The block is wonderful. And since some of it is paperpieced, is an extra bonus. I admire anyone that paper pieces. I have not really mastered that yet. It will go nicely with the others. Great Job!!

Sauki1 12-15-2012 03:15 PM

Sending my block to my partner on Monday :)

rfbrazell 12-16-2012 04:19 PM

I have never heard from my Dec swapper. :( If anyone else didn't get a note back from you swapper let me know I'd be happy to swap with you.
Robert

lovngrandma 12-16-2012 07:56 PM

love the butterflies, really nice how the flowers are around them and the ribbon, very beautiful

lovngrandma 12-16-2012 08:05 PM

i will swap with you Robert, what swap is it, i mean a particular theme are block, just let me know , im game fo rit, almost done with my Christmas presents that have to be done, and got the fabric out for your fall block for the hummingbirds, and now thinking of a block want to try out a new one, just got the pattern, been studying it, and got my fabric in yesterday to make my mug rugs for my partner, did not have anything that she liked so ordered some, do u use mug rugs, im making several for presents for family, and some quilted and some crochet , can u do any of that,

rfbrazell 12-17-2012 12:28 PM

I'd love a mug rug. One of my friends on the east coast LJD sent me one a couple years ago and just love it. I kept near my sewing machine for my coffee cup, but the washing machine has taken it toll on it.
No paticular colors or pattern, what ever you want.
I am making your humming bird I think you will like it.
Glad you swapped with me.
Robert

cjr 12-17-2012 04:17 PM

Mailman brought me beauties today.

sherry Snare - Thank you for the beautiful Kansas University Jayhawks bkock. I love it. You are faster then me, I'm still trying to finish family Christmas gifts. I love it. I just bought some blue jay fabric from Hancocks last week, I might work some of that around this block.

Robert - Hawaii is here. As everyone says, much more beautiful in person then photo you showed here. Thank you very much. Your rooster is in slow mode till after Christmas.

ssnare 12-17-2012 04:35 PM

cjr you are welcome.