Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

ssnare 05-21-2013 07:23 AM

I am still waiting on mine from materialgirl for May block. Looking forward to see what she makes.

bibliostone 05-21-2013 09:11 AM

Received my iris block from Mainewoods Mammie today! Thanks, that pinwheel block is one of my favorite blocks. I first learned to do it throught Eleanor Burns site. She calls it Merry-go-round, but it's the same block. I'll post a picture later. I hope by now you have received the block I sent to you.

materialgrl 05-22-2013 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 6077056)
I am still waiting on mine from materialgirl for May block. Looking forward to see what she makes.

sorry ssnare. Been working to much. Will try and get it out by the 1st.I drive bus and with the end of school , track meets and assorted field trips have had no time to sew. I will get it done though.

Mainewoods Mammie 05-22-2013 05:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received this beautiful block from bibliostone---so-o-o pretty. Love the block--thank you so much Elise.

ssnare 05-22-2013 06:27 AM

materialgirl, thanks for letting me know. Mainewoods Mammie, that is a beautiful block.

cjr 05-22-2013 08:14 AM

Still have not heard from cctx for may swap. does anyone know if she still belongs to this thread?? Or is she having personal issues?? I have not seen her post for some time.

CajunBear 05-22-2013 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Mainewoods Mammie (Post 6078708)
I received this beautiful block from bibliostone---so-o-o pretty. Love the block--thank you so much Elise.

This is so striking, I love this block...what is the name of it?

Hugs,
Cajun

CajunBear 05-22-2013 09:25 AM

May's Block Received

1 Attachment(s)
I have received my May block from Jodie and it's great Jodie! Thanks for it and the extra goodies.

I have your block in the envelope to be mailed tonight, I want to check the weight at church before mailing it though! I slipped a goodie for you too!

Hugs,
Cajun

rfbrazell 05-22-2013 09:34 AM

Hi All,

I am writing in regards to one of our own. Donna in Moore OK. where the FH5 tornado went right thru her town, she is also known as Luvtosew2011. We haven't had contact with her but did get a email from Canada that she was safe and in a shelter. We don't know the status of her home, but when she makes contact I would like to facilitate some care packages for her. If you know Donna you will know that she always goes further to help others and goes 110% for her swappers and people on the board.
As soon as I hear we will get in gear. Hope you all will participate. One of the suggestions is send her gift cards for places like Target, Walmart, grocery stores in her town, Joann's etc. So she could get things she might need now.
My hand is in, hope you will help her too.
All the best,
Roberto

materialgrl 05-22-2013 10:36 AM

Count me in R. I almost donated to redcross but would so much more like to donate directly to her. Pm me with her info when it comes avail.