Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

sustraley 08-23-2013 02:51 PM

Love seeing all the great blocks. Not participating for awhile, but really enjoy looking. Keep up the great work everyone.

CherylW 08-26-2013 02:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have been remiss about posting pictures of the beautiful blocks that I received from Judith1005 this month. I received them last week and they are a start to a new quilt that I want to do - Red, White & Blue. I think it will be a lot of fun. Have my blocks for Judith all packaged and waiting for the postman. Hope you like them Judith!

Looking forward to next month. Who will it be?
Have a great day!

CherylW 08-27-2013 06:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Judith said I should go ahead and post pictures of the blocks I sent her. Her theme is outdoors. She is working on 2 quilts for her son and sil. Hope she likes them!

Sauki1 08-27-2013 07:41 PM

Very pretty puppy :)

MadeinMaine 08-28-2013 03:57 PM

Dear Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap participants -
I will be closing the Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap. I have enjoyed being the hostess fo the past three years, but I have decided this group deserves someone who can be a more active hostess and full time participant. I have made many Board friends through this wonderful group and am thankful for that.
Now for the good news! Although this swap will be closing, a new Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap (Version III) will be starting with "Oksewnsew" as the new hostess. She will be posting information about the new group in the next several days so I encourage all of you to continue your participation by signing up for her swap. I believe she will have registration during the month of September and the first new swap in October. I know she will do a great job.
My thanks to you all for your participation in making this swap THE BEST swap on the Board. Let's carry on its success by supporting the new swap and continuing to make new blocks & new friends.
Shirley (MadeinMaine)

Oksewnsew 08-28-2013 04:12 PM

Thank you Shirley, I hope everyone will continue with this wonderful swap. I agree, it is the best, so many talented folks. I will do my best to get this going, and start swapping again the 1st of October. Let's keep this going, ok? Things will be posted to let ya'all know what is going on...stay tuned. :thumbup:

Happy Sewing
Jean (Oksewnsew)

Judith1005 08-28-2013 05:50 PM

Cheryl, Those are fantastic. I look forward to receiving them. I love the one with the dogs. It's the first one that I received with dogs. I love the print. The print with the ducks is wonderful as well. I love the complimentary blue in that block as well. :thumbup:

MadeinMaine, I will miss you. I can understand that after 3 years you are ready to pass on the reins. Thank you for making my first foray into the Monthly Block Swap a positive experience.

Oksewnsew, Thank you for taking over the Monthly Block Swap. I look forward to continuing the journey with you. I really enjoy this swap!

Sauki1 08-28-2013 05:57 PM

Oksewsew looking forward to your swap. :)

lovngrandma 08-28-2013 07:18 PM

mie wll be a little late sweet partner but u will get it, promise only a few days will go out on the 4th, but uwill love it,

lovngrandma 08-28-2013 07:20 PM

im sure will im gonna join it wouldnot mss it for nothin, just love it too much to miss it, love makin the different ones and love getting the lovely ones, also oh what fun :):):):):):):)