Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 09-07-2013 11:44 AM

I am doing a sampler of my monthly swappers and asking them to do their favorite block on muslin. Any Colors, the ones you like the best.
I'm glad you like them.
Roberto

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 6277788)
Oh Robert, you have outdone yourself again. The peacocks have arrived and they are even prettier than the pictures show. I might have to rethink my plan for them and make two quilts that each have one of the blocks as its centerpiece. Now, you really must let me know what you want in return for these beautiful creatures.

Elise

materialgrl 09-08-2013 04:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Her is my block I am sending to newbee3, the second is the one she sent me. I love mine,

wanabquilter 09-11-2013 05:57 PM

Wanted to stop in and say hello. Life has been so crazy for the last year. Daddy passed away August 21st. It was quite and he was in no pain. Even though it has been hard saying good by to him. I know that he is no longer in pain. He faught a good fight for three years.

I want to ask if it will be alright if I rejoin the group when it starts back up. I know that I let some of you down and I am so sorry for that. So I leave it up to you as a group on how you feel.

Audrey L. Peterson (wanabquilter)

coconuts 09-11-2013 06:41 PM

So sorry. Welcome back.

rfbrazell 09-12-2013 06:42 AM

Of course you can come back. It is great to hear. We will be praying for you and your family. My wife and I lost all of our parents with in a year and half. My mom's oncologist called me to let me know it was going to be soon and I should come down ( from Washington state to Calif). She also said " I always tell my families of the paitent that is having a hard time to let go, to find your favorite picture of your Mom and put it where you would see it EVERY DAY". Then she said you know part of your Mom is in you! It really helped!
Hugs
Robert

Originally Posted by wanabquilter (Post 6288034)
Wanted to stop in and say hello. Life has been so crazy for the last year. Daddy passed away August 21st. It was quite and he was in no pain. Even though it has been hard saying good by to him. I know that he is no longer in pain. He faught a good fight for three years.

I want to ask if it will be alright if I rejoin the group when it starts back up. I know that I let some of you down and I am so sorry for that. So I leave it up to you as a group on how you feel.

Audrey L. Peterson (wanabquilter)

Annaquilts 09-13-2013 07:17 AM

LOL So true! Roberto you are a true artist in embroidery. Your blocks never cease to take my breath away. So beautiful.

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 6270614)
Ok, Roberto, I need those peacocks & I will start my peacock quilt!

missgigglewings 09-13-2013 08:23 PM

Welcome back...I am glad you are here with us again!

rfbrazell 09-14-2013 07:52 AM

Hello Missgigglewings,
Haven't said Hi to you in a while. I am so happy the family is coming home....
still collection fairies. Cathy and I watched "Hook" again and Julia Roberts makes a greatTinkerbell. LOL
Hope we get to be swappers again.
Roberto

Originally Posted by missgigglewings (Post 6292403)
Welcome back...I am glad you are here with us again!

cjr 09-14-2013 10:21 AM

dfelker -- Dorothy,Thank you for the beautiful blocks. The Omaha block with its explanation is fabulous. Love the house block.
both will be put in appropiate quilts. I love both of them

dotcomdtcm 09-15-2013 02:06 PM

Did we get September partners? Have been preoccupied with SIL who continues to fight an undisclosed form of meningitis.