Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Oksewnsew 09-25-2013 12:26 PM

Yes Miss, this is a continuation of the current swap...the bold ltrs were to just say THIS is the beginning of the next swap. Does that make sense? Sorry for confusion.

Jean

OK, let's see if this will work. I have gone into Admin, and added the posting. Go to Community, Groups, and click on the right hand Monthly Bee listing... I THINK it open up my posting... I will keep on this til 'we' get it right, BUT the swap will keep going...
:thumbup:

abdconsultant 09-26-2013 03:18 AM

Sending you my info.

Sauki1 09-26-2013 03:32 AM

Can't wait for our assignments! :)

rfbrazell 09-26-2013 06:41 AM

Me too, I can't wait. A little detour from the Santa Blocks. They are done and working now on the snowpeople.
It has really been fun.
So bring it on for the swap.
Roberto

sewnmom 09-27-2013 04:10 AM

sent my info.....molly / sewnmom

Oksewnsew 09-27-2013 08:24 AM

Hi everyone.. Thanks to all that have re-joined. The time is running out to join in for October. I have everyone in that has emailed me, or joined in on this current Bee. IF you'all will do this, we can keep our 'new' Bee in one spot. Please go to HOME, Community, GROUPS, Monthly Quilting Bee, and then click on top posting, that's our new place. Hopefully all will move to there to chit chat...This site will still be open, and I will check it daily too, but would really like all to move over to new one.

Thanks
Jean

dotcomdtcm 09-27-2013 01:21 PM

I just looked at ALL the quilts I made since joining this group and I want to thank you all for your fine work and great
friendship. Several years, lots of fun. Dotty

rfbrazell 09-28-2013 09:46 AM

Just saying you are go RIGHT....It has been a great journey. Bibliostone, I got my blocks and they are even more great in person.
Lets make even a better swap with Jean.
Can't wait.
R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 6317265)
I just looked at ALL the quilts I made since joining this group and I want to thank you all for your fine work and great
friendship. Several years, lots of fun. Dotty

terriamn 09-28-2013 09:50 AM

Dotty you are rejoining aren't you?

terriamn

Oksewnsew 09-28-2013 10:35 AM

Thanks for your support Robert, appreciate it. At this time we have 29 that's signed back up... Not sure about the others, guess if they don't let me know by at least Sunday nite, we'll go with who we have. I've posted enough in advance, everyone should have let me know by now. Let me see if it will let me post who has signed up - maybe it will encourage others to, and YES, Dotty signed up. haha Maybe if ya'all don't see a name on there that HAS been with us, you can contact them... **well the names are jumbled so, look carefully. I had them separated but, well ya kno computers!!

Jean

ABDCONSULTANT LOVNGRANDMA
ALICIAH MADEINMAINE
BIBLIOSTONE MATERIALGRL
C MAUREEN MIKE'SGIRL
CHRICKETT MISSGIGGLEWINGS
CJR NANABASS
COCONUTS OKSEWNSEW
DOTCOMDTCM RFBRAZELL
GROOVY PIECES SAUKI1
JANICE MCC SCRAPPER
JOYCEROWELL SEWNMOM