Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

kwiltkrazy 11-10-2010 09:09 PM

Abonda does such good work, I love the blue flowers in the block, I used that fabric in my nephews graduation quilt, it's beautiful.

Lucky you burnsk, have a great time.

kwiltkrazy 11-10-2010 09:10 PM

Bluelady I haven't forgotten you. I'm playing catch up, but am almost back on track.

jacquie 11-11-2010 12:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
i received my september extra block from 'missgigglewings' yesterday...
we thought it had gone a-stray!! thanks goodness my block finally made it's way to it's new home!!! lol...
here it is!! gorgeous fabric... thank you donna!!

autumn block.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123621[/ATTACH]

up close...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123622[/ATTACH]

jacquie 11-11-2010 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by burnsk
I can't believe it - my swap partner lives about 45 minutes away and we are planning a get-together to swap our blocks. How cool is that?

wow! you're lucky!!
what a wonderful idea, i hope you have a lovely time!! i'm sure you will...
love jacquie xxxx
:-)

MadeinMaine 11-11-2010 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
I just got a beautiful block in the mail today along with the extra fabric!!! Oh I just love it!!!!!!! Thank you so much. It is the first block to my new theme of dark brown,lime green and yellow. Thanks for a great start Beth.

That is soooooooo pretty! Great job, Beth.

MadeinMaine 11-11-2010 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by frostbaa
Here is a photo (I hope)of the block that Abonda sent me. I love the blue floral print, the colors are perfect, just what I asked for. Thank you, Andrea

Another beauty from Andrea - you have such a knack for color combo's :thumbup:

MadeinMaine 11-11-2010 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
i received my september extra block from 'missgigglewings' yesterday...
we thought it had gone a-stray!! thanks goodness my block finally made it's way to it's new home!!! lol...
here it is!! gorgeous fabric... thank you donna!!

Glad it arrived safely. Gorgeous fabric and design :-D

MadeinMaine 11-11-2010 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by burnsk
I can't believe it - my swap partner lives about 45 minutes away and we are planning a get-together to swap our blocks. How cool is that?

WOW! How's that for the luck of the draw ?!?! (that's my sophisticated method of determining partners each month - the Activity List cut into slips of paper, and then drawn out of a hat (actually a mixing bowl :lol: ) two at a time! Love it!!!!
Have a great swap :thumbup:

Nancy in Louisiana 11-11-2010 05:51 AM

I'm starting to feel left out now -- haven't received my October block yet and haven't heard back from my November partner for clarification on her theme. Anybody want to do an extra swap?

jetnica 11-11-2010 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
I'm starting to feel left out now -- haven't received my October block yet and haven't heard back from my November partner for clarification on her theme. Anybody want to do an extra swap?

I haven't heard from my October or November partners either!! I mailed thier blocks out on the 1st!

I'll play with you Nancy!! :)