Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Short an Sweet 11-15-2010 01:22 PM

I love that marbled brown in Judy's, love the block and Andrea I'm glad you liked them

Originally Posted by abonda
Here is the block that PaintmeJudy made me as an extra swap I just love it judy thanks and here are the blocks that short an sweet sent me. I just LOVE them Veronica. They are just perfect!!!! and will certainly go with my new theme. You went way beyond!!!

wichypoo 11-15-2010 01:23 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are the pictures of my October swap and November. they are by bibliostone and lindyline. For some reason the color is way off. sorry about that. But they are all beautiful blocks and I love, love,love them.
Thanks again, Karen/wichypoo

Oct. from lindyline
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126980[/ATTACH]

2nd from lindyline
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126981[/ATTACH]

from bibliostone for Nov.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126982[/ATTACH]

2nd from bibliostone , the background is green
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126985[/ATTACH]

Lightening57 11-15-2010 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
received my Nov. block in mail today, Thank you Debbra M. I have yours cut out but not made yet. We had our Thanksgiving early this yr. and had to prepare for it. But it will defiantly be in mail next wk. Thanks again, I just loved it so much.

Sorry it is dark.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]127017[/ATTACH]

bibliostone 11-15-2010 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Pats8e8
I"ve not seen that one either. But it's a nice block! I tried to copy and paste but it wouldn't let me.

Since it opens as a file, all you need to do is click the second icon from the left at the top of the file. That will save it to your computer.

abonda 11-15-2010 03:34 PM

bibliostone lindyline
Love your blocks. So original!! I love unique things, one of a kind things and your blocks hit it!!!! Nice job to all the ladies.

Short an Sweet 11-15-2010 03:37 PM

that is very cool I've never seen one like that

Originally Posted by Lightening57
received my Nov. block in mail today, Thank you Debbra M. I have yours cut out but not made yet. We had our Thanksgiving early this yr. and had to prepare for it. But it will defiantly be in mail next wk. Thanks again, I just loved it so much.

ljdugas31 11-15-2010 07:11 PM

kwiltkrazy i got your block today and it was worth the wait,just perfect for me,thank you sooooo much. I'll have my sister post pic. :-D :lol:

Katie Ann 11-15-2010 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
well since I'm not sending them, I'm going to post pictures of the first 2 blocks I made for Abonda, b4 I decided they really didn't go with her colors

love your blocks, especially the first one. beautiful!

kwiltkrazy 11-15-2010 09:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
kwiltkrazy i got your block today and it was worth the wait,just perfect for me,thank you sooooo much. I'll have my sister post pic. :-D :lol:

You mean this block. I am so glad you like it, I am falling in love with applique. It was a pleasure trading with you. Thanks again. I can't believe it took 6 days to get to you.

Katie Ann 11-15-2010 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy

Originally Posted by ljdugas31

You mean this block. I am so glad you like it, I am falling in love with applique. It was a pleasure trading with you. Thanks again. I can't believe it took 6 days to get to you.

Love that block, KwiltKrazy; hope you're my swap partner sometime.