Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Sloan Quinn 12-09-2010 07:09 AM

Well that's just the point, isn't it?

paintmejudy 12-09-2010 09:18 AM

Hopefully today - Thursday - but with the holidays, who knows.

Originally Posted by abonda
Judy let me know when you get the one's I sent you. sent them out Monday. Thanks Andrea

barbsbus 12-09-2010 09:19 AM

I got two very pretty blocks from rainyday. Thank you so much. I will try to get some pictures of them, I love the pretty material that you used.

paintmejudy 12-09-2010 09:20 AM

Wow! Impressive, Jacquie!

Originally Posted by jacquie
good news, 'dahna42' received her december block from me ok.
i was a little nervous letting it travel by itself, especially as i had put a lot of fun & work into it! but, i can relax... it's there!! woo hoo..
here it is, 'Ocean, blue & red'
love jacquie xxx

Jupiter 12-09-2010 09:26 AM

Hi Short and Sweet,

I was looking at your avitar photo. Are you riding a Cobra Trike...VW engine? I used to have one of those and loved it! Of course it is hard to tell from the photo. You may be on one of those fancy Harley's and I just insulted you, lol! Any style/brand, I'll bet you are having fun.

Jupiter

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
just wanted to let my partner, KR, know that I haven't forgotten about her I'm just having a problem with my border on the block so I have to redo it lol, I tried to do "mitered" corners, I didn't do them right , so I will try once more and if I still don't get it right I will go back to the one I know how to do

Jupiter 12-09-2010 09:34 AM

W_O_W !!! love your ocean!

Jupiter

Originally Posted by jacquie
good news, 'dahna42' received her december block from me ok.
i was a little nervous letting it travel by itself, especially as i had put a lot of fun & work into it! but, i can relax... it's there!! woo hoo..
here it is, 'Ocean, blue & red'
love jacquie xxx

Short an Sweet 12-09-2010 09:41 AM

no , no insult, my husband built mine, we found a salvage trike rearend (motor trike we believe) and we bought a 1982 Suzuki GS1100 g for the front end, he just finished it a couple of months ago and it is a blast.

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Hi Short and Sweet,

I was looking at your avitar photo. Are you riding a Cobra Trike...VW engine? I used to have one of those and loved it! Of course it is hard to tell from the photo. You may be on one of those fancy Harley's and I just insulted you, lol! Any style/brand, I'll bet you are having fun.

Jupiter

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
just wanted to let my partner, KR, know that I haven't forgotten about her I'm just having a problem with my border on the block so I have to redo it lol, I tried to do "mitered" corners, I didn't do them right , so I will try once more and if I still don't get it right I will go back to the one I know how to do

AngieS 12-09-2010 10:51 AM

Judy,

My blocks didn't come yesterday so maybe today. I am hoping to work on mine sometime this weekend. :)

pdcakm 12-09-2010 10:52 AM

jacquie - you nailed it!!.

kwiltkrazy 12-09-2010 11:11 AM

Jacquie- I love your block, if you don't mind, how did you do it?