Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

QuilterMomma 06-07-2011 05:55 AM

Cowgirl, I finally finished your may block and will be mailing it today. Do you want me to post a picture? I can at the office today. I really liked it and I hope you will as well.

paintmejudy 06-07-2011 06:29 AM

No, we're good, Christie, we swapped in April and I got your block on 4/16, a beautiful bright star.

Originally Posted by cnolan
. I am pretty sure I still owe blocks to PaintMeJudy and PokerDiva. PLEASE tell me if I still owe you a block and you are not included in this list!!!

Crafty3790 06-07-2011 06:39 AM

Thanks Abonda I did it today it was fun I need to try more. I can see it can get addictive. I'm not going to post a picture because I'm sending it to a certain someone in N.Y. Her favorite flower are lilies.

moosegirl 06-07-2011 06:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
June is a month of many surprises -two wonderful blocks from Pokerdiva for my collection-eat your hearts out, their mine!
Moosegirl

House & bird Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]207989[/ATTACH]

shnnn 06-07-2011 07:37 AM

Robert,
Thanks! Those are great! I am using that same dragon fabric for an obw for my husband. I'm moving rather slow this month. My black and white was rather lacking - so I am waiting on some fabric, should be here in the next couple days. Then maybe I can play with some kitty cats.

Shannon

Foxflower 06-07-2011 08:46 AM

AngieS -- mailed your block this AM.

lindyline 06-07-2011 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by jigs1354
Madeinmaine, this is my 2 blocks I'm sending out tomorrow to my partner in Australia

And she loves them already. :thumbup:

cjr 06-07-2011 11:58 AM

Dorrellann extra swap I think April
CyndiH May swap
Crafty3790 Extra April or May swap

Finally to PO this PM or tomorrow AM.

Thank you all for your patience

Ms Grace 06-07-2011 12:06 PM

I've sent a pm to join the fun!
Can't wait to get started. I think my theme choices will be:

1st choice : houses
2nd choice: red & white (for a sampler quilt)
3rd choice: autumn

When do the names get sent out?

hsquiltingmom 06-07-2011 12:06 PM

I owe some of you some blocks and I am trying to get them done as soon as possible. My father in law was taken to the hospital yesterday, with chest pain, and his liver does not seem to be working properly. Between that, work, and babysitting my granddaughter and all the things a mom has to do, believe me, I am working as fast as I can. You have all been patient with me, and I love each one of you that I have met on this board. There is one lady, that periodically e-mails just because she was thinking of me, and that brightens my day.

Carsey, I just want to make sure you got the blocks I recently sent you? If not, I will send some new ones. I am still planning on doing the red, white and blue swap.

Thanks
hsquiltingmom

hugs to all of you.