Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Crafty3790 06-17-2011 05:25 PM

I love that star too.So now that I sent out my row robin and round robin I'm up for some extra swaps my new theme is colors this time instead of a pattern. Pm me if your up for an extra swap.

abonda 06-17-2011 06:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm glad you like them Judy..... I am sending your July blocks out tomorrow as I will be on vacation soon. As promised Here is a picture of the lovely block you sent my sister LJDugas .... That someone (UMFF) forgot to take a pix of..... and then the pictures of the most beautiful blocks I received from paintmejudy today. As always just the right touch!!! I love them. YEH!! I got the special one I wanted.... Love your rendition of the log cabin block too!!

the block Judy gave LJDugas
[ATTACH=CONFIG]213116[/ATTACH]

My Beauties
[ATTACH=CONFIG]213117[/ATTACH]

another beauty That's MINE
[ATTACH=CONFIG]213118[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 06-17-2011 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
I'm glad you like them Judy..... I am sending your July blocks out tomorrow as I will be on vacation soon. As promised Here is a picture of the lovely block you sent my sister LJDugas .... That someone (UMFF) forgot to take a pix of..... and then the pictures of the most beautiful blocks I received from paintmejudy today. As always just the right touch!!! I love them. YEH!! I got the special one I wanted.... Love your rendition of the log cabin block too!!

Who made the block of the wreath of red birds or flowers. I gotta get one of those. Amazing.
Love it
R

MandaLynn 06-18-2011 06:10 AM

DotComdtcm and PokerDiva your blocks went out in the mail today from Ohio, hopefully to get to you shortly!

Difergie 06-18-2011 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell

Who made the block of the wreath of red birds or flowers. I gotta get one of those. Amazing.
Love it

That's 'Alaska' out of Carol Doak's book...50 Fabulous Paper-Pieced Stars...I just bought the book, well worth it..but my favorite of hers is ..300 Paper-pieced Blocks...comes with cd that you can print the blocks out in diff sizes...love it!
R

toriabelle 06-18-2011 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Difergie

Love it
After failing a swap partner miserably, I WILL be buying that book. Where is best[cheapest] place to find it?
That's 'Alaska' out of Carol Doak's book...50 Fabulous Paper-Pieced Stars...I just bought the book, well worth it..but my favorite of hers is ..300 Paper-pieced Blocks...comes with cd that you can print the blocks out in diff sizes...love it!
R

buddy'smom 06-18-2011 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by toriabelle

Love it
After failing a swap partner miserably, I WILL be buying that book. Where is best[cheapest] place to find it?
R

Oh, i Love her books,, I use them alot in swaps.

CherylW 06-18-2011 09:08 AM

Just a quick note to DesertNurse41 - your May blocks will be in the mail on Monday. Sorry for the delay but I hope you like them. Have a great weekend!

rfbrazell 06-18-2011 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom

Originally Posted by toriabelle

Love it
R

Oh, i Love her books,, I use them alot in swaps.

I just found it on ebay for great prices. It isn't auction but buy it now. Hope this helps. I can't wait to get mine.
R

buddy'smom 06-18-2011 09:40 AM

This is another great books of hers, I also use this one lots.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carol-Doaks-Simp...item231052d295