Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

abonda 06-23-2011 06:59 PM

I'm glad you like them Judy.... I'm so sorry to hear about your hand!!! You so must be having withdrawals...................lol Hope you feel better soon :)

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Abonda and I did an extra swap. Andrea, love the blocks, both are beautiful, but I really really favor the Carol's Star. She said it was in honor of a woman who died of cancer. Thank you so much, my friend. (Another great blcok from from Quilters Cache)

And yes, the blocks are square, I didn't press them before taking the picture.

My blocks will be coming to you hopefully next week -- my rotary cutter and I had a slight dissagreement, and I lost. My huge bandage gets in my way, but should be able to take it off this weekend. I really need to get some sewing therapy in! At least I can type with one hand and one finger to keep in touch!

ljdugas31 06-23-2011 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Abonda and I did an extra swap. Andrea, love the blocks, both are beautiful, but I really really favor the Carol's Star. She said it was in honor of a woman who died of cancer. Thank you so much, my friend. (Another great blcok from from Quilters Cache)

And yes, the blocks are square, I didn't press them before taking the picture.

My blocks will be coming to you hopefully next week -- my rotary cutter and I had a slight dissagreement, and I lost. My huge bandage gets in my way, but should be able to take it off this weekend. I really need to get some sewing therapy in! At least I can type with one hand and one finger to keep in touch!

When i do alot of cutting i often think i hope i don't cut my fingers,how can that happen? Guess you know :cry: Hope you feel better soon,i feel the pain for you.

daylily4u 06-24-2011 04:25 AM

Has anyone heard from Corry? I have been writing to her, and I have sent out here April block in May.(I haven't gotten a response) I have still been waiting for my block, but it hasn't arrived yet. So sad I haven't received it. Please get in touch with me if you are out there Corry. I would greatly appreciate it. I made her a beautiful applique block with a matching table runner, cause I was late. I am going to try to post my picture so you all can see. Hope to get my block soon.

toriabelle 06-24-2011 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by dahna42
Here is the start of my orange/yellow quilt

I LOVE that!!!

toriabelle 06-24-2011 06:04 AM

Dahna42-- next month if you are up for extra swap PM me. I have a piece of cloth that is screaming to go in your quilt.

dotcomdtcm 06-24-2011 06:15 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I love these birds. They are so lovely. I'm happy to contribute them to Moosegirl!

ljdugas31 06-24-2011 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
I love these birds. They are so lovely. I'm happy to contribute them to Moosegirl!

Dot i have the same fabric i made a lap quilt and i love it. Very pretty blocks.

QuilterMomma 06-24-2011 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Hey there Dotcom.
I'm joining the horse club. Here are two blocks for our extra swap.
Hope you like them.
Just have to put the borders on.
All the best NY

Ok Robert, I need that applique horse pattern. My oldest daughter loves horses and that is a faboulous pattern. Let me know about it.

buddy'smom 06-24-2011 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Hey there Dotcom.
I'm joining the horse club. Here are two blocks for our extra swap.
Hope you like them.
Just have to put the borders on.
All the best NY

There awesome !!!!

moosegirl 06-24-2011 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm

Wow what great bird prints and blocks, can't wait til they fly south and your horses are on the pony express to NYC as we speak, hope you have room in your stable. Moosegirl